The folks at Forbes magazine clearly have too much time on their hands.
Each year, they make a list of the 15 richest fictional characters.
Here is this year’s list:
- Scrooge McDuck – $65.4 billion
- Smaug – $54.1 billion
- Carlisle Cullen – $46 billion
- Tony Stark – $12.4 billion
- Charles Foster Kane – $11.2 billion
- Bruce Wayne – $9.2 billion
- Richie Rich – $5.8 billion
- Christian Grey – $2.5 billion
- Tywin Lannister – $1.8 billion
- C. Montgomery Burns – $1.5 billion
- Walden Schmidt – $1.3 billion
- Lara Croft – $1.3 billion
- Mr. Monopoly – $1.2 billion
- Mary Crawley – $1.1 billion
- Jay Gatsby – $1 billion
Sporkium Saythey probably make the list for those people who apparently have too much time on their hands… like those that read and want to discuss the list on forums. Rolleyes
LZA SayHAHHAHAH Instead of a fail can, you should have a faggot can for this type of crap….
Swing and a miss, VF, swing a-n-d -a- M-I-S-S-