• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• weird food ditch
    This is not the worst problem of all time, just pretty irritating. I have a friend that's many times been flaky, with a dash of pathological liar issues. It's gotten better over the last few years, but it used to be you couldn't count on any info from this person. They told me the other day that there was a brunch get together with their spouse and people. It's the night/eve of the brunch, I'm finishing up a nice tiramisu, which was kind of a splurge, and I get a text saying the thing is probably off, but I should just stop by at some time that day. I don't know a ton of people, and I have this large dessert. I tried to find a plan B for it, but haven't heard back on it. I feel super, super annoyed. A very "all dressed up and no place to go" kind of feeling. I don't want to put my body through eating some crazy amount of that thing. Would I seem like a crazy person if I went to a goodwill or something and tried to give it away?
    don't give away homemade perishables to strangers... it's creepy.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    tiramisu?

how about some originality?

next time, try one of these:

[Image: Ceyn1qt.jpg]
    would look lovely with a cravatte

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (03-08-2015, 04:04 AM)sporkium Wrote:  don't give away homemade perishables to strangers... it's creepy.

You're right, it is creepy.
    (03-08-2015, 09:27 AM)fifi Wrote:  
    (03-08-2015, 04:04 AM)sporkium Wrote:  don't give away homemade perishables to strangers... it's creepy.

You're right, it is creepy.

And if you think about it, you'll know they'll never eat it!! You never know, we had a person living in in the same 3 family house, she would bake things and bring them to the neighbors. We never trusted her stuff because she had 4 cats and a bird, you can tell her clothes were covered in animal hair...so her kitchen must not be the cleanest.

Eat it yourself!! enjoy the hard work you have done!!Smile