• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

  • spontaneous human combustion
    Irishman dies of spontaneous human combustion coroner finds

    just came accross this i think it happened in 2010,wouldn't mind i used to live in that area

    A coroner has found that an Irishman died of spontaneous human combustion -- the first ever case of its kind in Ireland.

    Michael Faherty, 76, died in his own home and coroner Dr.Kieran Mc Loughlin stated that in his 25 years of inquests he had never come across such a cause of death, the Irish Independent reports.

    Read more HERE
    still mystery, many are "speculated"connected to pyrokinesis..

    [Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
    May My Light guides you
    well... hes irish after all... maybe he just had a high blood alcohol content... Tongue

    "Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I knew an Irishman who combusted by spontaneously lighting a fart LMAO

    Wildcard is awesome.
    was there a still found in his house?
    wiki it
    Spontaneous Human Combustion -...
    no description

    I remember watching a documentary shows about this phenomena...quite interesting
    I wonder if this is a proof that Homo sapiens are indeed only used less that 20% of their Potential....very interesting

    [Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
    May My Light guides you
    (04-23-2012, 05:28 AM)srijantje Wrote:  was there a still found in his house?

    A still??
    an alcohol making machine
    [Image: 6iAI36u.jpg]

    Wildcard is awesome.
    it looks remarkable like the one i have

    Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
    Rant Central
    Speak Your Mind