• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• psychotic femanist housewives
    well said Arachne,the westboro baptist church comes to mind

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (05-03-2013, 05:10 AM)Jesus Wrote:  Ridiculous. If the result of giving birth ends with women going insane, then they should not be doing things like driving, voting or being allowed in public until they return to some form of logic and normalcy. The world is bigger than any one person or any group of mothers who have made it their personal goal in life to ruin life for everyone else.

(05-04-2013, 04:31 AM)kath3 Wrote:  It was not my intention to be or be seen as ridiculous.
    However some of your mentioned suggestion are ridiclous.
    Women giving birth does not make them insane, but it does heighten their desire to protect their offspring from the nasties of the world. Human behavior can certainly be disgusting ... and with out rules, laws and boundaries what would this world become. We already have a world harmed by twisted human beings and many of them with good intentions.
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" was a saying my father often used and I believe there to be much truth to it.
    Mothers want only good for their children's eyes, ears and hearts, despite their own imperfections ... it's just motherhood.

If giving birth does not make women go insane, why suggest at the cause was just that?

Your Previous Post
    (05-03-2013, 03:45 AM)kath3 Wrote:  Many women when they become moms they enter into the > PROTECT THE CHILDREN FROM THE BAD BAD WORLD mode.
    And pretty much everything becomes a target Undecided
    It's got a lot to do with hormones and the nesting/protection sydrome.
    Thank goodnes for these moms or the world may very well go to pot Tongue
    And indeed, human behavior can certainly be disgusting and rules and laws are a good thing which is why subversive groups like this deserve to not be taken seriously. To imagine the amount of voracity required to suggest that the freedom of speech be summarily dismissed simply because they are closet perverts.

(05-03-2013, 05:10 AM)Jesus Wrote:  In the past and to this day, similar examples of this particular type of insanity have consisted of the the banning of Rock n' Roll, banning of books, wearing white after labor day, not being able to have any pudding until eating all of your meat, pushing for the reintegration of Church and State, banning sexual orientation classes from schools, burning innocent people alive, the survival of televangelists and so on and so forth.

(05-04-2013, 04:31 AM)kath3 Wrote:  No, what you are describing are religious fanatics not mother's whose desire is to protect their young.

Madam, the claimed reason for the actual cause is [for the most part] irrelevant. Religious fanatics and self-proclaimed moral authority fanatics (M.A.M.) both share a dangerous quality and that is to control the thoughts and freedoms of others.

It matters not how long the egg is beaten, so long as it remains beat.

Look at this from a logical point of view.

M.A.M. wants to ban the Harry Potter books and movie series because they believe that it promotes devil worshiping.

M.A.M. wants to ban Budweiser advertisements. I shouldn't have a problem with this since I would also like to have their advertisements banned as well; the difference is they site a moral objectivity to a model presenting beer while I just think that the way Budweiser posts it's advertisements is disgusting.

M.A.M. wants to ban Bikinis.

M.A.M. wants to take the world back to 1950 when people were either forced into modesty or faced an inquisition. In the 1950's, if one did not conform to the status quotient, they were labeled as communists, homosexuals or worst. . . for something as simple as wishing a "Good Morning" to a negro.

Even I miss some of the modesty that the world had in 1950, but freedom is much more important a notion to embrace than the ideas of a fanatical group of mothers.

These lunatics are the reason why there is a distinct difference between the new South and the Old South. One part progressed, the other part still wants to own slaves.
    Arachne liked this post
    (05-04-2013, 06:15 AM)srijantje Wrote:  well said Arachne,the westboro baptist church comes to mind

Bingo SJ! You hit the nail on the head.

[Image: XKgU.jpg]
    Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene