• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• gun control
    so the white people left... maybe they should have stood their ground? (pun) that's a sad story. I wonder how many of those Detroit hoodlums have LEGAL weapons? thereal question is how to keep thugs and hooligans from getting illegal firearms. should be easy huh? like getting rid of drugs?

Fistfull of xanax
    It is much easier to try to distract people's attention away from the topic of thread than it is to face the actual question (which is NOT whether America is overrun by criminals) posed in this thread: Do tougher gun control laws help to deter crime? The answer is no, they do not.
    Guns are too loud, and impersonal. There's nothing quite like sneaking up behind an intruder, slicing his throat, tilting his head back to make him die quicker, and then finding his partner. If we banned guns in this country, criminals will simply find a new weapon.

[Image: bad-image.png]

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    Spud17 and Wildcard liked this post
    New gun laws in Alabama. all states should follow suit. the legislature laughed in the face of the feds. good job.

http://www.weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/new-alabama-gun-laws-go-into-effect-august-1st-34459.shtml?wap=0

Fistfull of xanax
    wow... if alabama didn't suck on every other level, i'd move there.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    The people who colonized America were rebellious people who left their country because they didn't want to follow the rules. With that taken into account, it only makes sense that America would have a higher crime rate than other countries.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    (08-01-2013, 02:14 PM)System Folder Wrote:  The people who colonized America were rebellious people who left their country because they didn't want to follow the rules. With that taken into account, it only makes sense that America would have a higher crime rate than other countries.

please explain your hypothesis... what rules? what people?

Fistfull of xanax
    Archie Bunker on Gun Control

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    [Image: bad-image.png]

Fistfull of xanax
    Those British folk, of which we were part of, asked us to do what they said, and we said no, so a bunch of people shot at each other, until one side gave up, and now we can carry a gun, just in case we have to do it again against someone else.
    (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 07:10 PM by SkinnyP.)

that those with no rights,
    display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
    a world commiting suicide