• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• fitness app effectiveness
    Hi guys! Do you go to the gym or do sports at home? I am curious whether fintess applications could be a good alternative to visiting gyms. I've heard that today fitness app development is a very popular topic and there is a wide variety of such apps. If you are doing sports using such app, share its link here. Thanks in advance!
    I have never used a fitness app. Once I get ready, I will probably just try to add walking to my routine and change some of my food/drink choices slowly.
    (08-13-2020, 06:11 AM)wildcard Wrote:  I have never used a fitness app. Once I get ready, I will probably just try to add walking to my routine and change some of my food/drink choices slowly.
    Absolutely agree that walking is an effective type of doing sports and staying fit!
    wildcard liked this post
    An app with actual workouts? I don't think I've ever heard of that. I've heard of Fitbit or Apple watches that track stuff that you do or offer alternatives to gym exercises.

I would do a good old internet/YouTube search for ideas if you are at home. AThleanX is a good YT'er with at-home exercise ideas.

The only apps I could think of are input/output type (you can even use a notepad to write your exercise /diet).

my only suggestion to you would be to check out the app MyFitnessPal. It tracks nutrients/calories and offers a scanner to scan in the bar codes and fills in stuff.

Unless you are really dialed in with your sleep, diet, etc. I would only track what you can do. not a routine of what you should do. Depending on the day, you may be able to do more or less than what it tells you.

If I'm understanding you correctly
    apps to get abs?don't think so

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (08-21-2020, 04:06 AM)srijantje Wrote:  apps to get abs?don't think so

[Image: QRJNDs.gif]

Last app to actually "get" abs....#scam

The apps I think she's referring to are more info trackers to log diet, exercise routines, and track calories...

Only effective app is one for the plastic surgeons website you use to book an appt