• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Help Request: dvd burning
    i'm trying to burn a dvd,get a message discburner or software not found,burned a disc a few weeks ago,no prob.anybody any ideas?
    i'm running mac osx 10.6.8

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (04-16-2012, 03:34 AM)srijantje Wrote:  i'm trying to burn a dvd,get a message discburner or software not found,burned a disc a few weeks ago,no prob.anybody any ideas?
    i'm running mac osx 10.6.8

that means it is not reading the blank disc,try another one,what are ya using to burn it
    the inbuilt discburner,tried another dic,same result

of small minds[
    googling "discburner or software not found" produced a lot of results.
    never thought of that Bob

of small minds[
    (04-16-2012, 04:15 AM)srijantje Wrote:  the inbuilt discburner,tried another dic,same result

i use this

never lets me down
    (04-16-2012, 04:20 AM)srijantje Wrote:  never thought of that Bob

i can't tell if you're being ironic/sarcastic or not, but i was just saying that several mac users had an identical problem and there are a few solutions available in the links google provided.
    no i was serious,thanks a lot,you solved the prob.somebody suggested to restart ,and voila,it worked

sometimes i can't believe myselfBlushBlushBlush

of small minds[
    Smile   
    Usually the first step, when things go weird, is a restart. If that doesn't work; then you try the fixing permissions, running maintenance scripts, rebuilding databases, emptying caches, and all of the other "voodoo" stuff that people half-understand until you hit upon the one thing that makes the problem go away. I'm glad that yours was a simple restart.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]