• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• abortion
    abortion,for or against?and why

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    for.

because if the baby can't survive outside the woman's body, it is part of the woman's body,
    and that being the case, it's up to the woman to decide.
    Spud17 liked this post
    I am pro-staying the fuck out of other people's business.

I don't own a uterus so if the child isn't biologically mine then I manage to not care one way or the other.

Personally I can imagine many scenarios that might occur that abortion would be a viable solution for. I certainly believe I would support my partner if she made the decision to abort a child, but I will be honest and say that if I could not support her reasoning internally then it would undoubtedly effect our relationship in a negative way.

Similarly, I don't have any children, but if I had a daughter who felt she just wasn't ready to raise a child I would support her decision to abort the fetus because I certainly have no interest in raising a grandchild after I have already (hypothetically) raised children of my own.

So yeah, pro-choice I guess you'd say.

Wildcard is awesome.
    i go along with Bob and Mark

of small minds[
    I agree with srijantjd and would like to add that if my wife became pregnant from a rape, I hope she would have the good sense to have an abortion.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    while i won't support abortion as a form of birth control exactly, i do understand that there are extenuating circumstances such as contraceptive failure, rape (including being raped by god), etc. and it's probably for the best not to bring a child into the world unless someone wants it.

also, i will add that those bitches that keep producing spawns every nine months for no fucking reason and those fucktards that can't seem to grasp the concept of using a condom... i support having them spayed and neutered... by force.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    that's 2/3 of the world population taken to the chop

of small minds[
    the world would fair well with a reduction of two-thirds of the population.

in fact, that would also reduce global warming... well, if you believe in global warming, that is.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    ah,food for another thread

but,theoretically ,yes ,a reduction of the world population by two thirds would not be a bad thing,although to whom are the chinese[americans]gonna sell all their crap to?

of small minds[
    what chinese?