• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Will Usa Be the next Greece But without EU support ?
    Since not can agree about the budget and China own the most part of their econimyä
    Will they enter a recession or just a big fall from The Biggest nation ?

Se the dept clock here http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Confused
    (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 02:32 PM by Murlok.)

Pirates Live Forever So Do Names Man behind It Not

[Image: 5xvy.gif]
    Good question!

I wish I had a good answer!
    there's a clock for it?
    it's amazed me that someone have the willing and effort to do the calculations and translates it into some computer algorithm

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
    May My Light guides you
    don't worry,if push comes to shove they'll trump up some crisis and start another war somewhere

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    the european union? lols... what's the 'eu' without nato support? the eu is an alliance, the majority of which depend on the united states for protection, economic stability and infrastructure sustainability.

to be honest, i really wish the united states would just cash in on all the loans we've given to every country on the planet... stop funding something as worthless and pointless as the united nations... and recall all of our nato hardware and troops and leave the rest of the world to fend for itself... but that would be irresponsible as we've all seen what other countries do when there are no consequences for their actions.

right now, we are currently securing africa, the middle east and south america. china and iran are on verge of starting world war 3, russia is on the verge of conquering it's neighbors again and at the end of the day... the united states will do just fine because unlike other countries, we rock.

also: at the end of the day, the dollar might not represent anything... but gold still rules supreme. Wink

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (12-31-2012, 12:13 AM)srijantje Wrote:  don't worry,if push comes to shove they'll trump up some crisis and start another war somewhere

Ok I do believe you but how getting it financed?

Whistle

Pirates Live Forever So Do Names Man behind It Not

[Image: 5xvy.gif]
    (12-31-2012, 12:58 AM)sporkium Wrote:  the european union? lols... what's the 'eu' without nato support? the eu is an alliance, the majority of which depend on the united states for protection, economic stability and infrastructure sustainability.

to be honest, i really wish the united states would just cash in on all the loans we've given to every country on the planet... stop funding something as worthless and pointless as the united nations... and recall all of our nato hardware and troops and leave the rest of the world to fend for itself... but that would be irresponsible as we've all seen what other countries do when there are no consequences for their actions.

right now, we are currently securing africa, the middle east and south america. china and iran are on verge of starting world war 3, russia is on the verge of conquering it's neighbors again and at the end of the day... the united states will do just fine because unlike other countries, we rock.

also: at the end of the day, the dollar might not represent anything... but gold still rules supreme. Wink
    without nato support?what are we defending ourselves against?north korea?we thought for i min.warsaw pact gone,nato gone,after all that was the reason for it's existence we were made to believe,and don't come up with the"we freed you from the nazis" shit,the russians defeated them,you guys just came in at the end other wise stalin would have rolled all over western europe and that would have been bad for biz.

of small minds[
    we didn't save you from the nazi's? wow... it's funny the way europeans can just arbitrarily dismiss facts... guess it's easy considering that half of europe were nazi sympathizers anyways. how about we also saved you from the russians and most importantly, from yourselves.

i doubt someone with your particular deluded world view can accept this... but not everyone on the planet gets along and farts rainbows and butterflies.

do you even have any idea what the rest of the world is really like? you might want to come down off your mountain every now and then and take a look around.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    you might have saved us from the russians ,but they were already well on their way to berlin before there was a landing in normandy and yes you gave[or sold]them a bit of aid which amounted to about 1% of their war effort

of small minds[
    i didn't give them anything. if i were alive back then, i would have been protesting giving europe any kind of aid or support at all.

yes, we did save you from the russians... and the nazis since europe can't handle it's own issues which is why in the end, the european union will crumble and fall because left to their own devices, the individual states are what they have always been, opportunistic turn coats.

how many of the states signed non aggression pacts with germany? hmm? 10? 20? how many were ignored and subsequently invaded? 10? the only real opposition to germany was england which wouldn't have survived had it not been for the constant flow of american military equipment all during the war... which we provided... which we continued to provide even when we joined the war.... and fought the japanese in the pacific... mostly by ourselves and without any assistance from our european allies.

the general european attitude has always been and always will be one of indignation and arrogance.