• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Why The Cosby Verdict Doesn't Matter
    (06-17-2019, 02:58 PM)LZA Wrote:  Cos was funny when I was a young kid, I have to admit, but the older I got the less I liked him...

He was fucking Hilarious. If you have never watched Himself, you really should. Fuck what you know about him on the show, as a stand up, Cosby was amazing.

I despise him for the things that he did, but he knew funny on a first name basis.
    (06-17-2019, 05:13 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  I despise him for the things that he did, but he knew funny on a first name basis.

That's why it's such a betrayal... Who he was IRL and who he presented himself were polar opposites. U also remember growing up watching the Cosby Show.

Personally, I think I'm pissed since it was such a switch, I feel personally stupid since he duped me... Even though I had no control and he did it to everyone else as well... I also read that he's not even as blind as he's making out to be...
    (06-18-2019, 01:15 PM)LZA Wrote:  I also read that he's not even as blind as he's making out to be...

I haven't heard that, but I don't doubt it for one second. I think he is doing everything he can to drum up some sympathy from the public.

If you look at his wife Camille's Tweets supporting him, they are getting shares and hearts...no too many for a high profile figure, but still.