Been watching Serial killer documentaries lately..so:

Sammy the Bull Gravano
    vs.
    Richard "the iceman" Kuklinski
    (05-20-2019, 12:39 PM)LZA Wrote:  Sammy the Bull Gravano
    vs.
    Richard "the iceman" Kuklinski

Now this is interesting...

I'm gonna say The Iceman, for no other reason than he creeps me out more than Bull.

@God vs. @The Devil
    @LZA SIMON ADEBISI (oz hbo) vs TONY SOPRANO
    (05-20-2019, 01:56 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  @God vs. @The Devil

God could take the devil, but God is too much of a sissy now to do anything, so the devil takes the victory by perception of shit talking. The 2 users here???? I'll have to go with @God ...Kinda of a grumpy fuck while @The Devil is just a wannabe badass...

(05-20-2019, 02:38 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA   SIMON ADEBISI (oz hbo) vs TONY SOPRANO

@Stella 1977 OMG even Tony has limits... Simon will kill Tony with such savagery it'll make people feel bad. Simon beat up Mob enforcer Chucky Pncamo who IRL beat up Van Damme. The only thing that allows me to sleep at night is knowing Adebisi is only a fictional character.

This next matchup was an argument in the most recent episode of Better Call Saul:

Bruce Lee vs. Muhammad Ali?
    (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:36 AM by LZA.)
    @LZA Christopher Moltisanti vs Jesse Pinkman

@LZA Kareem Said was able to wrestle the shank from Adebisi. Tony's just as vicious. You're forgetting that time Tony beat the shit out of that jacked new kid and then went and puked in a bathroom sink.

@LZA Tony did some badass things like making that guy Coco put his mouth on the curb and stomped on his face.

@LZA TONY SOPRANO vs VERNON SCHILLINGER (oz hbo)
    (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:42 PM by Stella 1977.)
    @Stella 1977 you skipped LZA's actual match up. (and then posted ten thousand times in a row LMAO )

(Yesterday, 01:35 AM)LZA Wrote:  Bruce Lee vs. Muhammad Ali?

No contest. Bruce would mop the floor with Ali.

I'll leave this as the next one.

(Yesterday, 12:24 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA Christopher Moltisanti vs Jesse Pinkman
    LZA liked this post
    @LZA Muhammad Ali eats Bruce Lee for breakfast. He is so much taller and stronger. He likely has more accurate strikes, and is significantly more durable. Bruce Lee can't even use most of his kicks, because of how much larger Ali is.
    (Yesterday, 01:14 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  @Stella 1977 you skipped LZA's actual match up. (and then posted ten thousand times in a row LMAO )

LOL!!! I forgot about my match up... I agree Bruce would kick is ass but Mike from BCS said Ali would destroy him by overpowering him... Everyone forgets that Bruce is pound for pound one of the strongest MF'ers out there... Ali for a heavyweight wasn't that strong, and Bruce was just as fast... That Pissed me off.. I lost respect for Mike.

Tony is a badass, but he has shit to lose, Simon has no family and no chance of parole. Simon would kick the shit out of the guy who beat Gotti IRL. Adebisi is a next level terror. And that's tsking NOTHING away from Tony

@Stella 1977 I think we can agree that Chrissy would TUNE Jessie in a fight. Chris is a ruthless killer while Jessie was one of the only people in Breaking Bad I felt bad for since he had a conscious... He pretended to kill the crackhead for street cred, while Chris killed a waiter for mouthing off. As unstable as Chris was... He was a stone soldier. Jessie had nightmares of killing Gayle and he HAD to do it...

To answer your other question... Verne would be no match for Tony... If Schillinger didn't have backup he'd be NOTHING.

(Yesterday, 01:30 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA Muhammad Ali eats Bruce Lee for breakfast. He is so much taller and stronger. He likely has more accurate strikes, and is significantly more durable. Bruce Lee can't even use most of his kicks, because of how much larger Ali is.

Didn't see this until after I posted..

Bruce was too fast to be filmed... Ali was fast for a big guy but Bruce was blinding... Plus, Bruce needed 300pound heavy bags because he'd kick cleanly through anything less. Bruce actually had a LOT more power than people give him credit for... I think Ali may have been a little weaker as far as weight lifting is concerned.

Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin
    (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:47 PM by LZA.)
    @LZA This actually happened in a crossover called "The Simpsons Guy" , they were pretty even. Peter actually had a 'chicken fight' with Homer and they were pretty evenly matched.

@LZA The weight and reach disadvantage is far too much for Bruce to win against Ali. (Giving him nunchucks changes the game.)

@LZA CRAZY HORSE (Native American Lakota war leader) vs WYATT EARP( Old West lawman and gambler )
    (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 04:02 PM by Stella 1977.)