• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Image Feed

Music What are you listening to?
    @LZA this song could be re-released 'as-is' today and I think it would be a hit all over again. a timeless sound and a fantastically produced record.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 07:01 PM by Stella 1977.)
    LZA liked this post
    (09-04-2020, 07:01 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA this song could be re-released 'as-is' today and I think it would be a hit all over again. a timeless sound and a fantastically produced record.

FOr got about that... YES,it reminds me of a feel good 80's love movie sountrack. I hear it and think of summers in the past and just being carefree...

There is an Icet song that holds up - "Freedom of speech, just watch what you say. Which I won't post because I don't want to ruin our feel-good song vibe. But to speak to your other thread, you have to watch what you say, because the attackers can claim to be the victims.... I'm sure it sucks to walk on eggshells...

BUt another nostalgic song is this:

remember this?

Sundays at 9, I listen to iheart radio... Casey Kasum has the AT40 from way back. It's nice because there is always emotional/nostalgia invoking stuff that I had forgotten.
    (This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 07:29 PM by LZA.)

Thinking of you @Stella 1977 as I listen to American Top 40 with Casey Kasum and this song came on.

This is from the week ending 9/8/1984, coming in at number 16 falling from 12 in last week countdown!

FYI -

#15 is
    Stella 1977 liked this post
    @LZA I'm Proud and Fortunate to have grown up in the 80's/early 90's, Precious Memories that's sewn in my Heart. It was the greatest time to be alive for music.

@LZA This song aged very well, still sound fresh to me.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 02:29 AM by Stella 1977.)
    @Stella 1977

I just found this today

imi Hendrix classic Voodoo child preformed by Tom Morello of Audioslave and RATH fame...

an interesting twist on a classic

Here he is with Slash

Tom w/Eddie Van Halen RIP
    (This post was last modified: 02-23-2021, 08:58 AM by LZA.)
    @wildcard

AIC w/Elton...
    wildcard liked this post