• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Image Feed

Music What are you listening to?
    Stella 1977 liked this post
    @LZA I kinda like this song.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 05:24 AM by Stella 1977.)
    LZA liked this post
    @Stella 1977 that song was the jam, back in the day! 🤘
    @Stella 1977 Ahhh, Jay-Z... I know you don't care too much but his first album will always be his best. There is something iconic about it.

Here's a classic back in "my" day... I think I was a freshman????

May the boogie be with you
    @LZA In 89 i had this video on VHS and i broke the cassette cause i played and rewinded it so many many times... Love this VIDEO !!Do you know that this is the sequel to "Poison" video. Poison was about fighting his senses and trying not to loving someone who he knows was "venenomus poison", and we can assume in the end he failed and ended loving her so roughly, until the point turned violent. The riff in the brginning is similar to the one of Poison but very slow. The album 'TRASH' starts with side A with Poison and side B starts with Bed Of Nails.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 11:26 AM by Stella 1977.)
    LZA liked this post
    @Stella 1977 Alice Cooper is certainly not the stereotypical 80s racker as far as looks go. He's someone who encompasses the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"

Never heard this song before... Actually, AC is someone I never really listened to... Not that I didn't like him.

Gunny how the message you described in a song can be the same emotions felt and expressed in different ways. There are a lot of songs that bring me back to feeling the same feelings...BUt my loss is I thought I couldn't relate to people like that... I'm learning the older I get though..

I'm currently listening to this:

As far as female singers go, she's up there with the best... Joan Jett, Heart, etc.

This sing is kinda depressed grunge-ish song, which I related to as well. But sometimes I wondered if I was feeling sorry for myself. NOw when I hear it it reminds me of a time in life (early-mid 90s). Funny how a sad song can lift your mood!
    @Stella 1977

If I had to pic an all-time grunge band, it's AIC hands down. Even when it's Jerry and not Layne singing, they are great...

This is probably the song that really got e into them.