• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Music: What are you listening to?
    (12-03-2011, 02:53 PM)bob5695 Wrote:  dim chords remind me of spooky/evil clowns...

do you play bob??
    your memory is shite, dude... too much booze, maybe? but, yeah, cranked the marshall for 2 hours non-stop today... it was good...
    I play acoustic. I've always wanted to wail, but I guess I just don't have it in me.

Wildcard is awesome.
    no worries. i've been at it for 17 years and couldn't play the blues if you were pointing an ak47 to my face.
    lol some people are like that and then it just hit's them
    they say you gotta feel the blues to play/sing the blues. i guess they're right.
    I can sing the blues, now. I'm not much to brag, but if I can sing anything it's the blues. Smile I love T-bone Walker, Jonny Lang, Muddy Waters, Old Clapton, some of B. B. King's stuff and Stevie Ray Vaughn Big Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
    (12-03-2011, 05:05 PM)Mark Wrote:  I love T-bone Walker, Jonny Lang, Muddy Waters, Old Clapton, some of B. B. King's stuff and Stevie Ray Vaughn Big Grin

with such musical taste, i fail to understand how you refuse to pick up an electric guitar every now and then.
    No refusals here, my friend. I've played around with many a Les Paul and Fender Strat. I'm just saying that Eddie Van Halen shit don't happen when I play guitar. It's more like Eric Clapton unplugged- even when I'm plugged in! Smile

I'll upload one of my new songs so you guys can hear me Smile (The stuff on my reverbnation is ancient)

Wildcard is awesome.
    i misunderstood your previous post... sorry...