• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Wash Your Ass
    (08-31-2013, 02:58 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  I'd sure like to try one - even if it's just one time.

You make it sound so good now I'd like to try it Tongue

I saw this old guy at the market today with his hair looking like Rambo's grandpa. Dude hadn't washed his hair (or apparently anything) in so long that it was actually sticking to his neck as he looked through the produce. I was actually thinking about buying some fruit until I saw him handle it with those probably sperm-covered hands of his . . . fuck that, he had long fingernails and could have possibly punctured something Tongue
    (08-31-2013, 02:50 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (08-31-2013, 02:58 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  I'd sure like to try one - even if it's just one time.

You make it sound so good now I'd like to try it Tongue

I saw this old guy at the market today with his hair looking like Rambo's grandpa. Dude hadn't washed his hair (or apparently anything) in so long that it was actually sticking to his neck as he looked through the produce. I was actually thinking about buying some fruit until I saw him handle it with those probably sperm-covered hands of his . . . fuck that, he had long fingernails and could have possibly punctured something Tongue

What made you look at this guy and think of sperm on his hands. Huh
    Because it looked like it was in his hair so why not his disgusting mits?
    Many people do not agree with regular bathing instead they rely on the bodys own oils to keep it healthy.

This old guy could just have greasy hair which it a natural product.
    (08-31-2013, 03:35 PM)snilloc Wrote:  This old guy could just have greasy hair which it a natural product.

Are you just looking for something to disagree about? Did you see the old nasty fucker? Do you have anything to add other than your vague ramblings?

Didn't think so Wink
    (08-31-2013, 03:35 PM)snilloc Wrote:  Many people do not agree with regular bathing instead they rely on the bodys own oils to keep it healthy.

Are you referring to the homeless, who are living in cardboard boxes under bridges?
    I most certainly would not enjoy sitting next to someone on public transit who hasn't had a shower and clean clothes in weeks.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    (08-31-2013, 02:50 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  I saw this old guy at the market today with his hair looking like Rambo's grandpa. Dude hadn't washed his hair (or apparently anything) in so long that it was actually sticking to his neck as he looked through the produce. I was actually thinking about buying some fruit until I saw him handle it with those probably sperm-covered hands of his… fuck that, he had long fingernails and could have possibly punctured something Tongue

You could've rinsed the fruit off before you ate it. You should in any case. There's usually colored wax on the fruit to make it more appetizing. The acid in the fruit would've killed most of bacteria that the man's fingernails might've injected into the fruit; the survivors would've been killed by your own immune system.

ProTip: if the fruit was going to be part of a cocktail, the alcohol would've killed off any microbial invader.
    (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013, 09:35 PM by System Folder.)

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    (08-31-2013, 04:26 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (08-31-2013, 03:35 PM)snilloc Wrote:  This old guy could just have greasy hair which it a natural product.

Are you just looking for something to disagree about? Did you see the old nasty fucker? Do you have anything to add other than your vague ramblings?

Didn't think so Wink

I feel very sorry for his situation and your obvious stereotyping of a down and out man.

He was unwashed and had long fingernails, big deal.

At some point your untrained imagination took over. At first you say "I was actually thinking about buying some fruit" and then when challenged you counter with "Did you see the old nasty fucker?"

Go back find the dude and buy him an apple of your choice, it could be you one day.

Whats the saying? There but for the grace of God, go I Huh
    Yes I think of that expression often as I read your posts.

The situation is this:

You didn't see this filthy man digging through the produce and leaving a trail of slime all the way to the door-- and then promptly plop down into his equally disgusting (but not very old or run-down) car and inconsiderately pull out in front of three other cars.

You didn't see the people in the store trying to be nice to him and all the while nearly gagging at his stench.

When you are unclean, no matter how 'down and out' you are, there are options to remove the filth from your body that do not cost a lot of money and are available to nearly everyone.

Give it up and find a thread you can troll better.
    (08-31-2013, 09:49 PM)snilloc Wrote:  There but for the grace of God, go I

Maybe you are giving God credit for more grace than he ever actually gave you. Confused

Most folks don't have quite the same lackadaisical attitude towards cleanliness that you appear to be expressing.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein