• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Two-faced people
    (01-07-2012, 10:46 PM)Mark Wrote:  Sadly it's a family member Sad I'm very ashamed . . .

no need to be ashamed,not your fault
    you can't choose your family

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I know and thanks guys, but it just bothers me. Let me tell you the whole story without naming names. My landlord is a relative and my cousin is the girl with cancer. I was gonna let her live in my house(in Alabama) rent free while I am in Delaware so that she could get treatment here and not have to worry about bills at least, but he refused to let her stay in the house that I rent because of her husbands color. Now my hands are tied when all I wanted to do was help

Wildcard is awesome.
    Jesus wasn't white.

And aren't there laws against that kind of shit in your part of the world? Though I suppose even if there are, the bigots would just find another excuse.

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    Actually there are laws, but even though he has proven himself to be a bigot- I can't bring charges against a family member . . . one more reason to be ashamed . . . Sad

Wildcard is awesome.
    this is absolutely awfull, any thought of moving out?

of small minds[
    Many. I think that when I go to DE I am going to look for a house in Virginia. I have some friends there and it's a much more tolerant place to live than Alabama. I love my home state, but not the prejudice associated with it . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
    it's amazing that people can think so different in the different states,can you explain that a bit to me?

of small minds[
    (01-09-2012, 07:14 AM)Mark Wrote:  Many. I think that when I go to DE I am going to look for a house in Virginia. I have some friends there and it's a much more tolerant place to live than Alabama. I love my home state, but not the prejudice associated with it . . .

U could always move off 'family land' instead of leavin Bama, some people would miss u whether u know it or not. :-) u are right though that's very wrong, unfortunatly when dealing with an older generation its hard to make them 'see the light' Jesus loved everyone not just those people who were 'right' in his eyes.

God leads; We follow! Angel
    by the way,girl,you sig.inspired me to put up mineBig Grin

of small minds[