• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Triple Word Score
    When I went to the Disco the other day, I was dancing away as you do and I looked down oh my gosh I am still wearing my slippers I thought to myself, a quick exit was called for so I ran out of the dance hall then whoosh I was flat on my back I had slipped on some blood………….to be continued + Sad

Toilet, Perfume, Gallops
    5/10

In the twilight of humanity, when the planets were still cold and dark, the was a man named snilloc who always dreamed of being able to sit and defecate in complete comfort. Squatting over to release loads of excess waste from his body had cause the young caveman to develop a harsh attitude and because of his gruff manor he had no friends Sad

Then one day a storm rolled into with viscous winds and torrents of water poured from the sky. Snilloc, driven away from all he knew by his own extreme unlikeability was caught out in the storm and got lightning struck.

When the storm was over and the cave dwellers reappeared from their dwellings, someone found snilloc's charred body beneath a tall oak where he had been struck- badly injured but still clinging to life. He eventually healed, but he never returned to his previous grumpy state, but was rather nice and kind ever since. He also posted a lot. Wink

Show
    He even invented the toilet and has a perfume line called Lightning Gallops
    dog,sanction,prosthetic

Wildcard is awesome.
    [quote='Mark' pid='40467' dateline='1348484067']
    5/10

In the twilight of humanity, when the planets were still cold and dark, the was a man named snilloc who always dreamed of being able to sit and defecate in complete comfort. Squatting over to release loads of excess waste from his body had cause the young caveman to develop a harsh attitude and because of his gruff manor he had no friends Sad

Then one day a storm rolled into with viscous winds and torrents of water poured from the sky. Snilloc, driven away from all he knew by his own extreme unlikeability was caught out in the storm and got lightning struck.

When the storm was over and the cave dwellers reappeared from their dwellings, someone found snilloc's charred body beneath a tall oak where he had been struck- badly injured but still clinging to life. He eventually healed, but he never returned to his previous grumpy state, but was rather nice and kind ever since. He also posted a lot. Wink

Show
    He even invented the toilet and has a perfume line called Lightning Gallops
    LMAO
    dog,sanction,prosthetic Sad

I recently asked a friend who by the way had a prosthetic leg made for his dog, 'Has your son decided what he wants to be when he grows up?'
    'Yes, he wants to be a garbage collector', my friend replied.
    I had to think about that one for a moment. 'That's a rather strange ambition to have for a career, do you sanction it' I finally managed to reply.
    'Well,' said the boy's father, 'he thinks that garbage collectors only work on Tuesdays'.

Rules, read, thread
    +10

Some threads have lots of rules so read them twice!! Smile

Snilloc-fancy-cables

Bunnies are better
    +10

Snilloc had to lay cables for his fancy satellite tv setup

Reverand, Mustang, knees
    +12 Yay

Reverend Joe said he got a shiny new Mustang by staying on his knees.

(wonder what he meant Hysterical )

Secret-Bob-Romance

Bunnies are better
    +#a4e5;

I use Secret brand deodorant before romance. Fuck bob. Tongue

Jesus, spatula, persnickety

Wildcard is awesome.
    Yay4 potatoes

....so i said to her "jesus fucking christ,hand me the spatula you persnickety cow"

maid...horsefly...villan

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
    Yay +10, a cup of tea, and some Digestive biscuits

I discovered my maid had been stealing from the kitchen, so i gave the thieving bitch a horsefly cake that i bought from the local villian. She died, i laughed, hey hum Wink

Puppies, Usain Bolt, Tonsilitus