• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• TV: The Walking Dead Thread
    I started watching AMC's, The Walking Dead when the series was already in its third season, so I had the luxury of watching two seasons over a week or ten days. It gripped me completely for those two seasons. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next-- or more importantly, who would die next.

Then I quickly caught up with the show and watch it weekly like the rest of the world. Season 3 was meh; season 4 was fairly fucking gay; season 5 got weirder and now season 6 is becoming more and more meaningless. Well, to me anyway.

Everything that is happening now has happened before-- over and over again. The premise is always the same: they find a place to weather the invasion and then something goes wrong.

[Image: coverpic-3653.png]

Do you watch TWD? What do you think of it?
    imPROvise liked this post
    I watch TWD. I didn't start watching til season 5. I agree with you on the first two seasons being bad arse. I almost lost interest in S3. It was because it was bland and thats where I started to see the show was going to start repeating itself, nothing new was happening. It seemed to pick up a lil steam in S4 with more action and that made it better for me. Season 5 did get weird, but I still kept watching because I liked the first 2 seasons and was hoping for moar of the intense drama. S6 has been much of the same as S5. It would be nice to see a change in direction of the show or time for it to come to a end maybe. Either way the zombies are bad arse and I would like to have one as a pet.Cool
    Update: Fuck TWD I stopped watching after I saw the premier of Season 6
    (10-05-2017, 03:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Fuck TWD
    My thoughts too. But it's a biased thought since I don't like zombie or vampire movies for the most part... I should at least give it a watch.. Sounds like the first couple seasons are cool.

I also never wanted to see GoT... looked lame but everyone disagrees... To me, it's LOTR+midgets+incest=GoT
    I'm probably at the "F TWD" point too. I don't think I'm going to watch this season. What's the point after they literally announced the biggest plot event of the season. I'm not going to spoil it, even though I don't think there's a single person out there who follows the show and doesn't know what I'm talking about.
    Wildcard liked this post
    (10-11-2018, 11:25 AM)Twombly Wrote:  What's the point after they literally announced the biggest plot event of the season.

Many, many, terrible mistakes have been made in the direction of this show... Confused
    [Image: iE6n4qQ.jpg]
    i’ll admit that this season is sucking so far... but what if they are just using this walking alive arc to establish that ricks been gone for a few years so he can make his return?

remember... he’s not dead. he was taken by a group with access to a helicopter.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    and bam! time to kill the whisperers!

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.