• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• The Mushy Thread
    @LZA pours out his soul to us all.
    He deserves credit for that.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    @LZA is a good guy and has an honest heart...he is also fucking bat-shit-crazy but that just makes him fit in better.

@velvetfog and I have had many IRC convos in which we discussed all manner of things and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that you don't have to wonder what he is thinking because he will just come out and say it. That's a respectable quality in anyone imo

Obviously he is very smart as well, but there are a lot of smart people that don't have a clue about how to treat people. VF may come off a little grumpy because he is a nice guy down deep (really deep The Finger )
    (02-24-2014, 09:14 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  @velvetfog and I have had many IRC convos in which we discussed all manner of things and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that you don't have to wonder what he is thinking because he will just come out and say it. That's a respectable quality in anyone imo

Obviously he is very smart as well, but there are a lot of smart people that don't have a clue about how to treat people. VF may come off a little grumpy because he is a nice guy down deep (really deep The Finger )

Couldn't agree more... Especially with some of the dumb comments I can come up with, that may get anyone to be a little grumpy. Same goes for @sporkium, Super smart guy, but I can see he gets grumpy with me too but that may be just some good hearted jealousness of my intelligence and good looks!!!
    now,now,you stay in line there ,mateBig Grin
    Giving a little love to @srijantje Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

He was one of the very first members here, but I already knew the crazy yak-fucker from SB and other places. No matter how slow it is, or how many people are posting, SJ is always here.

Wub You
    I was just thinking of throwing in the towel but after that I changed my mindBig Grin
    wildcard liked this post
    I'm gonna show a little love to @LZA

I will not lie, there have been times when I didn't know what in the fuck to do with your ass, but you have seriously made a turn-around in the last couple of years. As @velvetfog said earlier in this thread, you really do pour out your heart and soul into that keyboard.

Thanks for being strong enough to admit when you're wrong, and good-hearted enough to let the past go and move on into the future.

I'm rooting for ya, brother Wub You
    LZA liked this post
    I want to give a shout out to @Stella 1977, She is an awesome poster who is not afraid to speak her mind. She also pours her heart out on the keyboard. I appreciate the realness in her posts which makes for the most interesting topics and makes this a much more interesting place! Nice to know one can post under fake names and fake avatars and still be real.

Regardless of if we'll ever see eye to eye on the Hair spray/grunge rock thing. I'm glad she found this place and is a great contributor.

Consider this post like an attempt of me electronically groping her ego like a short fat lesbian on a computer Tongue LOL, Seriously though, I'm happy you are here!
    wildcard liked this post
    (06-19-2019, 02:28 PM)LZA Wrote:  Consider this post like an attempt of me electronically groping her ego like a short fat lesbian on a computer

💀

lmfao lmfao lmfao
    @LZA Thank you so much for your kind words and your support. It means so much to me. Also my avatar is a picture of me. My avatar is not fake.
    LZA liked this post