• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• The Good Morning/Good Night Thread
    (02-12-2019, 04:33 PM)LZA Wrote:  I've always liked Reddit...I think it's better than 4chan

Its all right...sometimes they can be real dicks, but then again I have literally shed tears reading some of those posts.

The bad part about the Internet is you never know when a motherfucker is just lying to get upvotes...I guess I'm just cynical, though.
    (02-12-2019, 05:00 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  The bad part about the Internet is you never know when a motherfucker is just lying to get upvotes...I guess I'm just cynical, though.

Nah... You are being smart and cautious... Even the news now is more opinion than unbiased fact nowadays... I've learned to pretty much question everything (or at least not blindly believe everything at face value)... Doesn't mean I'm into conspiracies, just aware that even if people aren't lying, they just may be full of shit... A good example is the majority of fitness advice you get on YouTube...
    I love it lately when I go to read a "news" article and they are quoting people from Reddit and the comments on YouTube videos. WTF man.
    (02-12-2019, 05:33 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  I love it lately when I go to read a "news" article and they are quoting people from Reddit and the comments on YouTube videos. WTF man.

EXACTLY!!! Didn't that "OK" hand symbol being a white power BS start from 4chan? Now it's considered truth...

PS: freezing rain... decided to hold off shoveling until tomorrow... It'll be a good night but a crappy morning...
    (02-12-2019, 05:33 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  I love it lately when I go to read a "news" article and they are quoting people from Reddit

I've seen entire "articles" that were copy and pasted from reddit comments.

It truly is a new low.
    (02-13-2019, 01:02 AM)politux Wrote:  It truly is a new low.

It is either despicable...

OR
    ...a great opportunity for us to create a news site!? amirite? Sleazy
    Goodnight 😘

Bunnies are better
    Good morning, RC. 😄
    Good night, RC 😴