• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Image Feed

The Good Morning/Good Night Thread
    [Image: Good-Evening-Meme-image-7.jpg]

Saturday night and I'm posting memes... I'd say life is good, but I can't since I really don't have one to know...
    Evenin', @LZA

Is it sad that I am the most happy when I am at home on a Saturday night posting memes?

Come to think of it, I am nearly always at home on Saturday night...and frankly, I am usually posting memes as well...
    (02-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Is it sad that I am the most happy when I am at home on a Saturday night posting memes?

Not at all... You and your memes, me and my youtube vids or shitposting. A lot less drama and it doesn;t cost anything.

I think the sad thing for me is that I sometimes wonder what else is out there as if I can actually have a life...

I know that sounds pathetic and gay, but what else would you expect XD
    Gay evening.
    Good morning!

Expecting another *^*&%*()(*(^^ snow storm today Sad
    (02-12-2019, 06:25 AM)LZA Wrote:  Good morning!

Expecting another *^*&%*()(*(^^ snow storm today Sad

That's why I stocked up on the marijuanas.  Cool
    Afternoon, gents.

Steady rain makes for a nasty day...currently trolling the PC crowd on Reddit makes it better...
    (02-12-2019, 12:07 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Afternoon, gents.

Steady rain makes for a nasty day...currently trolling the PC crowd on Reddit makes it better...

linky por favor? Pm if you must.
    (02-12-2019, 12:22 PM)politux Wrote:  linky por favor? Pm if you must.

Unfortunately, the main post got deleted. It was about gender pronouns. I wasn't being snarky or anything, I just kept making horrible puns and calling everyone them/they a lot Tongue

Edit: Good afternoon.
    I'm starting to hear shoveling and plows... Maybe time to drag my fat ass out there and take care of the walks... They should wait until it stops raining because it'll be a sheet of ice... That's how MY afternoon is looking Sad

I've always liked Reddit...I think it's better than 4chan