• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Thanksgiving in Tennesee
    FOX59.COM
    Tennessee Man Demands Pizza With
    AK-47 After Told 10 Minute Wait, Police Say

Quote:KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Tennessee man is accused of holding employees of a Little Caesar’s restaurant at gunpoint with an AK-47 after being told it would take 10 minutes to make his pizza.

Officers responded to the store around 9 p.m. Friday. Witnesses said the suspect, later identified as Charles Doty Jr., of Knoxville, became angry after being told about the wait, then demanded free breadsticks.

According to an incident report, he then left the store and returned with an AK-47, demanding the pizza immediately.
    Nothing much to discuss, really, should probably be a PIT thread, but no matter what day it is, people are crazy out there

I think the craziness begins with the coming of the holiday season, which is what I'm making this topic of convo for this thread. Have you seen any instances of bad behavior around the holidays?

Just yesterday and today, family was stress strained over cleaning... Fighting at the dinner table (not really, more like awkwardness).

Why do holidays bring the worst out of people?

my only guess is that either its a money issue, or a nostalgia issue. For me, nostalgia. Holidays past were of a better time and more people were alive, so now, they are sadder as they are just not the same. make people feel that way and just.get.angry? Not that I have money, because I'll blow what I have to make myself happy. Like my ex-wifes hubby said "you can;t put a price tag on fun" He was saying it facetiously, but it rings true in a way

who knows, off topic (maybe not), people need to take a chill pill and relax. Life may not be as good as it once was, but it can get worse...
    (This post was last modified: 11-25-2021, 09:29 PM by LZA.)
    Wow. Just before I read this, I saw another Thanksgiving gun situation...these mofos need to calm the fuck down!

WWW.KCBD.COM
    Chad Read's Widow Releases Video Of
    Deadly Shooting; Carruth Attorney Makes Case For...
    LZA liked this post