• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Stupid/Cool Facts
    state soil?? wtf...

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    Fact: I live near Dothan, Al.

Fact: Our peanut season wasn't that great this year.

Fact: The country group Alabama is also from Alabama. city of Fort Payne.

Fact: Lionel Ritchie is also from Alabama.
    (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012, 02:08 AM by Bunny.)

Bunnies are better
    Fact..funniest and coolest Alabamian i know is lionel ritchie .... Largemouth Bass ... bunny Smile

Show
    mark you never made the top 100Sad
      Show
    in any stateLMAO

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
    Fact is you're sweet Zeb. Smile

Bunnies are better
    Before the 17th century, almost all carrots cultivated were purple. The modern day orange carrot wasnt cultivated until Dutch growers in the late 16th century took mutant strains of the purple carrot, including yellow and white carrots and gradually developed them into the sweet, plump, orange variety we have today....also avaliable in other colors

[Image: tumblrlx793v17ih1r07z74.jpg]

Fact: Ive made a purchase in the past year that resembles the purple carrot. Big Grin

Bunnies are better
    (08-01-2012, 02:20 AM)Bunny81 Wrote:  Fact: Ive made a purchase in the past year that resembles the purple carrot. Big Grin

Fact...so have i Wink

Fact: Zeb makes me LOL!!!

Fact: Going to enter a karaoke contest tomorrow night. Winner gets 200 bucks. Smile

Fact: Sex is good exercise.

Bunnies are better
    Fact: Your brain comes out to play at night: You’d think that your brain is more active during the day, when the rest of your body is. But it’s not. Your brain is more active when you sleep.

Fact: Your feet can produce a pint of sweat a day: There are 500,000 (250,000 for each) sweat glands in your feet, and that can mean a great deal of stinky sweat.

Bunnies are better
    Fact: You cannot approximate the weight capacity of a swallow without knowing the airspeed velocity of said swallow.

Wildcard is awesome.