• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Food: Snacking and Smiling!
    I am right now at the moment pissed off to no end but all the while smiling bc i am snacking on kettle popcorn and drinking a lemonade. :-) What are you snacking on??

Bunnies are better
    Kettle corn rules!

I am sipping valerian tea, finished off some toast with butter about 5 minutes ago. It was homemade bread Big Grin
    You have posted this 3 times - I deleted one and merged the other.
    Thank you i was trying to load it and my connection froze every time. this is the one i wanted to keep. and yes kettle corn rules. and i love hot tea. with a lot of lemon. :-))

Bunnies are better
    I had a similar problem earlier - but I blamed it on the sites server Big Grin

I have honey in my tea <3
    (04-23-2012, 11:49 PM)Bunny81 Wrote:  I am right now at the moment pissed off to no end but all the while smiling bc i am snacking on kettle popcorn and drinking a lemonade. :-) What are you snacking on??

Whats that "kettle popcorn"?

I just made kettle coffee, I put water in the kettle it boiled I made coffee. Tongue
    its seasoned popcorn... usually sweet.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I dont like sweet stuff, Toast with Marmite now yum Smile
    Errrr marmite, yuck.

I just eat cereal out of the box.
    is that like vegemite?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.