• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Sex is for perverts
    guess i'm not normal because i think it's really hot... especially the beaks.

i'm stunned however, by the fact that you simply cannot understand the english language.

sex, even for pleasure is a biological function and therefore is not perverted. hell, even our monkey cousins masturbate... and dolphins have group sex... and group rape.

so, in reality; you are perverted and sex is just sex.

/thread.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I am aware of what you are saying and I am also suggesting, not in the kindest of ways for which I apologize, but your parents, like my parents, like everybody's parents here in the forums, did not just have sex for the purposes of reproduction, they had sex for fun, just as I had sex for fun in the past and many other people here. The fact may make your stomach turn, but it is a reality and something I bet you would embrace too if you put aside the cold harsh necessity to reproduce for just one moment.
    Whatever... This thread would never stop, if we keep discussing...