• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Sex is for perverts
    There's nothing wrong with having an opinion but there is no need to be a fuckin dick head about it @David Wright

Sex is natural. You can deny it all you want but it is a scientific certainty. Not only is it natural for reproduction, it is also a natural way to show affection and share intimacy with your partner.

I think someone is jealous because no one will fuck them 0:-)
    (12-11-2015, 09:15 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  There's nothing wrong with having an opinion but there is no need to be a fuckin dick head about it @David Wright

Sex is natural. You can deny it all you want but it is a scientific certainty. Not only is it natural for reproduction, it is also a natural way to show affection and share intimacy with your partner.

I think someone is jealous because no one will fuck them 0:-)

HAHHAHAHAH i love you big bro!!!

But ya, in a less harsh way, It'll reiterate my point that when you start having sex, you'll see the emotional connection it takes, and I believe you'll change your opinion on this.. The emotional connections is the best part, it gives you the butterflies in your stomach when you know you're gonna get it... and the act itself? Well, you'll find out... Please don't sell yourself short, you'll miss one of the best parts of life.
    There's a reason people naturally gravitate towards having sex when they're in a relationship.
    Both parties enjoy it. I can't really say a lot as to how much "love" one feels when doing it, but some asexual people do share the same non-sexual attitude to life. As to all the hatred, I don't really know where that came from.

I can sort of understand this disgusted attitude. It doesn't make sense when you write it down. But life wasn't written down, composed, designed. We're just a series of random changes, propogated through future generations by our increased survivability. We have a tail bone for fucks sake. We have hairs that rise when we're cold. Our own body turns against us when we get cancer. It's just one of the things that being a human entails.

One thing I can guarantee though, is there will be people who don't enjoy sex. You just got to find them on the interwebs.

Hope this helps!

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    I don't believe that it is natural for a human being to be sexually attracted to one that you are in love with.

Why? Because when you fall in love, something happens in your body. It's like a chemical reaction. Almost like a fluid of some kind. And if you imagine sexual attraction being another fluid in your body, then once you fall in love, the "love-fluid" will rinse your whole body from the "sexual-attraction-fluid". You could call it a chemical replacement. At least this is how it feels like everytime I fall in love. So, you have to imagine that romantic attraction and sexual attraction happens in the same areas in your body, which also explains why love is an anti-sexual feeling. Romantic attraction is like the counterpart to sexual attraction. You either feel love, or you feel sex, but never both things at the same time. Even though we are all different from each other, I still think that this "attraction-system" applies to every human being. This is why I don't believe in sex as an act of "love-making". Those who are doing it are either not in love, or they are misinterpreting their feelings.
    (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 08:11 PM by David Wright.)
    (12-06-2015, 08:17 PM)David Wright Wrote:  You're penis goes into the vagina of your partner, and you don't see how that is even slightly perverted?

My vagina scissors another vagina, is that perverted too?Angel

And don't your masturbation turn ons involve other people? Or do you only get off to yourself? Holding hands, kissing, whatever else you said, those things can be superficial too, depending on the people. How do *some* married couples have sex with the same person for 50 years if it's all based on looks? Believe it or not, senior citizens still get their goodies. People with debilitating deformities have had kids, so tell me how that happens? If EVERY single sexual human being is perverted?

Bipolar Hysterical Beg lesbian Wanker aspie Off Topic on SSI Tut Tut

What's not to hate?
    Wildcard liked this post
    (12-16-2015, 04:24 PM)ohyouhatemegood Wrote:  
    (12-06-2015, 08:17 PM)David Wright Wrote:  You're penis goes into the vagina of your partner, and you don't see how that is even slightly perverted?

I totally didn't get that one. But if you're asking about genders, then I am neutral. My "opinion" is the exact same against homosexual sex, as well as heterosexual sex. It really doesn't make a difference to me what the genders are.

Quote:And don't your masturbation turn ons involve other people? Or do you only get off to yourself?

Yes it does, and I feel ashamed about that too. That's why I try to at least think of someone who 'deserves it' rather than one I actually have a personal relation to, when I do it. The problem is, that masturbation is extremely hard to resist, and therefore I forgive myself for doing it. But yes, I'll admit it. I call myself a pervert for masturbating too. Because nobody deserves to be the subject for masturbation. (Hence the fact that I think of it as perverted and degrading to fuck another human being) I'm not perfect either, but I think people go too far, when they actually involve others. It should be possible to resist being SUCH a pervert.

Quote:Holding hands, kissing, whatever else you said, those things can be superficial too, depending on the people. How do *some* married couples have sex with the same person for 50 years if it's all based on looks?

That is the result of living in a world where the general idea goes that sex is an act of love making. If you're not strong enough to think for yourself, and know your true inner feelings, despite the fact that the whole world wants you to believe that sex is an act of love making, then you'll easily become manipulated to think that you're making love when you're having sex.

Quote:If EVERY single sexual human being is perverted?

No, I wouldn't call every single sexual human being perverted. Only the ones who don't feel ashamed of acting out on it. Even I am sexual, but at least I feel a little bit of shame everytime I touch myself sexually. I can't imagine how inappropriate it would feel, if I actually acted out on someone else in real life... I would never be able to raise myself from the ground again. Lol, I would feel like a freaking dickhead, if I actually acted out on my perverted lusts with someone. Even worse if they wanted me to do it with them. Then I would totally feel like they degraded me to a sex-object. As I said in a private message to that guy who thought I was jealous: Even if a thousand girls wanted to get laid by me, they would all be rejected, and I would probably also call them sluts, while being very disappointed that such a huge amount of girls would overlook my (hopefully) attractive personality, in favor of using me as someone who would penetrate them with my dick.

I KNOW from several experiences, that once you feel attracted to one's personality, thinking of them in a sexual way feels even more inappropriate. How can I be the only one to say that? It cannot be.

In many ways, (not just in my hatred against people having sex) I follow my own natural way of thinking. I don't nessisarily share the same logic as the world around me. Why? Because I refuse to be manipulated into thinking in a way that doesn't apply to my natural way of thinking. For instance, I'm not the one to either be like "GAY MARRIAGE IS A SIN" or "GAY MARRIAGE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED BECAUSE IT PROMOTES FREEDOM". It's as if these are the only two point of views people can possibly have. Why? Because they don't think for themselves. I'm the kind of person who like, "wait hold on a second, if the bible does not represent same-gender marriage in the first place, then why WOULD gays get married?" See, you'll never hear anyone say that, because people don't use their own logic. These are unwritten rules of our society, that tells us to either have THAT opinion, or THAT opinion. If two world leaders were to say "If you agree that ... bla bla bla ... is a good thing, come to my side" - and the other one "If you agree that ... bla bla bla ... is a bad thing, come to my side" then people would either go left or right. I would be the only one to stand in the middle, and reconsider a third option. I follow my own logic, and I think others should do this too, instead of thinking that the only correct way of thinking, is the choices society gives you. For instance sex being an act of love making. Society doesn't present the idea of love being anti-sexual to you, and therefore nobody even consider that thought... Instead everybody goes for the only accepted idea: That sex indeed is an act of love making. That's a shame.

People usually asks the question "is it okay to have sex with someone you don't love?" as if it was obvious that sex was an act of love making. DUH! They obviously don't think for themselves either. They have heard about sex as an act of love making, and then they have heard about one-night stands. But they don't have the freedom in their minds to naturally make up the most simple thought "Is it okay to have sex?", because they haven't heard about anyone saying that it isn't okay to have sex before, and therefore, they don't even consider that question.

I know naturally, that this cannot be a normal thing for a human being to think. One cannot simply think that he can share his love with his girlfriend/wife, by sticking his penis inside of her vagina. I don't think that anyone is naturally born to believe that. I know what sexual attraction feels like, and it does not at all feel the same way, as being romantically attracted feels.

This is where all my hatred comes from. People are copying each other, to fit the standards of society, to such an extent, that the feelings they have, and the way they share their feelings, aren't even their own natural ways anymore. I want people to wake the fuck up, and realize that love CANNOT be expressed through your genitals... only if you are manipulated to believe it. We need to go back the the basics of falling in love, and remember how it felt when we as a kid had our first crush. We need to remember that those feelings weren't sexual, and keep it that way. The saying goes: You'll hear the truth from children and drunk people. Children are their own individuals, and even before they develop their ability to feel sexual attraction, they are able to fall in love. Already here, we have an example of what love should be like. 100% non-sexual at all times.

Oh, and one last thing: If sex were to be an act of love making only exclusive between you and the one you love, then how come it is possible to become sexually attracted to basically anyone, even people you hate, and people you don't know? There are no similarities between the rush you get from sexual attraction, and the rush you get from being in love.

TLWinkR
    People usually entitle their opinion to the opinions they have heard others express before. They don't make them up on their own. Have you ever heard others than me saying: "Sex is perverted"? Probably not. If people were to think for themselves, and if we all shared the ability to make up our own thoughts, theories and conclusions, NOT affected by what others are saying - then the topic of this whole thread would be a lot more common to be discussed all around the world. The idea that sex is an act of love making is not a natural way of thinking, that one would come up with all by themselves. It's the result of manipulation by society.
    (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015, 09:01 PM by David Wright.)
    either you fall in love with a mind or with a dick or vagina,or both?
    hope this helpsBig Grin

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (12-17-2015, 08:04 PM)David Wright Wrote:  

I totally didn't get that one. But if you're asking about genders, then I am neutral. My "opinion" is the exact same against homosexual sex, as well as heterosexual sex. It really doesn't make a difference to me what the genders are.
    okay, so one lady lays down on her side at a slight angle with her legs apart and stretched out... like a pair of open scissors... while another lady lays down opposite of the other lady in a similar position so that their vaginas are up against each other and their legs are interlaced...

once this is done, they then start rubbing their vaginas up against each other... or gyrate if you will... in order to simulate themselves. i've only seen this maneuver performed in person a few times and it was quite expensive which is why i've only seen it a few times... but it's a marvelous sight... it's as if two swans had merged into one body and their are just wings and feet and beaks pointing in every which way... oh, and their are titties flopping everywhere too.
    ---
    maybe an octopus... yeah, that works better because there are eight arms and legs wiggling around and there is stickiness involved... and usually a lot of intricate manipulation.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    David I hate to state the obvious here, although I kind of notice the issue being danced around, your parents had sex!! Without sex, you wouldn't be here!! You're saying that sex is for losers, well your parents had sex so I didn't realise you had such a low opinion of them.

Whether between a man and a woman, a man and a man or a woman and another woman Cool, sex is great and I can only imagine someone knocking it because they haven't tried it.
    (12-18-2015, 06:42 AM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (12-17-2015, 08:04 PM)David Wright Wrote:  

okay, so one lady lays down on her side at a slight angle with her legs apart and stretched out... like a pair of open scissors... while another lady lays down opposite of the other lady in a similar position so that their vaginas are up against each other and their legs are interlaced...

once this is done, they then start rubbing their vaginas up against each other... or gyrate if you will... in order to simulate themselves. i've only seen this maneuver performed in person a few times and it was quite expensive which is why i've only seen it a few times... but it's a marvelous sight... it's as if two swans had merged into one body and their are just wings and feet and beaks pointing in every which way... oh, and their are titties flopping everywhere too.
    ---
    maybe an octopus... yeah, that works better because there are eight arms and legs wiggling around and there is stickiness involved... and usually a lot of intricate manipulation.

Thank you for giving us a direct insight about what it means. Anyone who does not think of that as perverted is not normal.

SPFreely, if you have read the whole thread, you would also understand that I only support sex as an act of reproduction.