• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• SOPA Cabana........
    but how would ya post anti-SOPA messages for an entire day. if ya have no internet
    It's not like that. What will happen is sites like Google will replace their normal site with a black screen filled with links about the dangers of SOPA to information exchange. Like contact numbers for the white house and senators to call and complain to.

Think about it: no google search, no YouTube, etc. For an entire day. It's a way of getting the attention of the average Internet user and getting them to understand the danger and giving them a chance to act before it's too late.

Wildcard is awesome.
    yes,if the heavy hitters,like google get involved there's a chance it won't get passed,but then they'll come with a watered down version,that's usually the tactic

The Sheep Look Up

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I personally doubt it will ever happen, but the question remains: Should we participate?

Wildcard is awesome.
    how?

of small minds[
    By blacking out the site and displaying anti-SOPA messages! Jeesus, do you guys actually read what I type Tongue

Wildcard is awesome.
    our site?so that 3 people see it?isn't that slightly pointless?

of small minds[
    That's what I was asking. If it would even make sense . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
    (01-07-2012, 10:32 PM)srijantje Wrote:  our site?so that 3 people see it?isn't that slightly pointless?

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
    As funny as that might be, more than three people would see it. We clocked over 9,000 hits from Google alone this month.

Wildcard is awesome.