• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Quirky Questions??
    As you surmised on the question thread I am a USA-er, but I live in Japan and I know enough of the J-language to read and speak (some) but not fluent.

What is the largest age difference you have had with someone you went out with?
    I was 18 he was 32

What do you like to read while on the toilet?

Bunnies are better
    The old farmer's almanac.

How much time do you spend each day looking in a mirror?

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    Probably about a minute in total. I only have 2 small mirrors in my home, a compact one for keeping in my bag, and a small one for the bathroom. After getting dressed and washed (i've never worn make-up) a quick glance is all i need to make sure i've not got dirt on my face or whatever.

If you had to use only one e-communication device for all your needs, what would it be, and why?
    Because I'm old and sedentary, and don't own a smartphone, I'll have to go with my Windows XP Pro home office PC.
    It is the gear that I use the most. But I also have an Android Nexus 7 pad computer, and several laptops.

If you were to be stuck alone on an island for a long time, Robinson Crusoe style, which books would you bring with you?

- Robert A. Heinlein
    One with poetry and I'd have to think which one. And Game of Thrones. The Bible. How to survive on an island for dummies. Lol.

Do you like meeting new people and if so who is new that you've met lately?

Bunnies are better
    YES I love meeting new people. I met our cities fire marshal as he was doing a routine inspection on our house. Really nice guy and we passed with flying colors!!!

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?
    a total extrovert,wear my hart on my sleeve

when was the last time you were in love?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Now and for the past 26 years to my lovely wife.

Have you ever changed a tyre on a vehicle?
    Yes. We call it a tire.

Have you ever had a dead car battery and needed a boost to get going?

- Robert A. Heinlein