• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Pre-Anniversary Down Time
    (11-13-2018, 07:35 AM)HTorr3ntz Wrote:  i like the functionality, look wise however the header is awesome, but the main content feels awkward. maybe it'll be better after a while of using it.

I hope you can get used to it over time. I know that a lot has changed, but we are trying to focus more on new content rather than the front page just being a long list of forums.
    (11-13-2018, 08:59 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (11-13-2018, 07:35 AM)HTorr3ntz Wrote:  i like the functionality, look wise however the header is awesome, but the main content feels awkward. maybe it'll be better after a while of using it.

I hope you can get used to it over time. I know that a lot has changed, but we are trying to focus more on new content rather than the front page just being a long list of forums.

i said it wrong, the content is fine and the looks are fine as well. as in the layout of it all.

but the color feels off. the gray feels really off for me for some reason. the other colors are all fine. its just the gray that feels really awkward.

this is what i mean: http://prntscr.com/lhulcq
    also the music tag doesn't fit that color background really. its just the gray color that feels really off for me personally.

atleast thats my opinion about it. the rest everything is perfect. its that color that makes it awkward.
    (11-13-2018, 09:24 AM)HTorr3ntz Wrote:  atleast thats my opinion about it. the rest everything is perfect. its that color that makes it awkward.

I'm sorry that you don't like the color...
    I know nothing about design but looks fine to me, easier to see new posts and stuff. I don't care about colors as long as it's not 2007 myspace profile colors I'm good.
    Fuck now I hate the grey too, htz convinced me group think is real. Or I'm insane. Or all of it.
    I think the colors look sharp. I also like the font. Everything looks less cluttered. I do like the green arrows indicating new replies; better than having to go to see new requests.

Well done! Thanks for the work!
    Wildcard liked this post
    (11-14-2018, 12:15 AM)LZA Wrote:  I think the colors look sharp. I also like the font. Everything looks less cluttered. I do like the green arrows indicating new replies; better than having to go to see new requests.

Well done! Thanks for the work!

Thanks @LZA

I'm glad you like it Smile
    I like anything,whatever,until I don't will let you know Tongue

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    @srijantje I don't think you have complained about anything since your smilies wouldn't work back in the day LMAO
    @Wildcard you sound like a politician WTF

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[