• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Discussion One-Third Of Programmers Use Marijuana While Working
    As anyone who knows anything about me knows, I toke up.

[Image: 6286.png]

I do it when I am coding, or doing graphics, or whatever I am doing. People always act like it holds you back, but I have never found that to be the case. As a matter of fact, I feel (and many share this opinion) that it helps me to find more creative solutions to problems that I encounter implementing the code.

A new study shows no proof of anything besides the fact that it seems to be an opinion held by many coders that marijuana usage is helpful in creative endeavors like programming.

Quote:More than one-third of software programmers say they’ve used marijuana while working, with many finding that it helps promote creativity and get them into the “programming zone,” according to a new study.

Researchers at the University of Michigan said that anecdotal evidence suggested that those in programming were more likely to use cannabis on the job, so they set out to conduct the “first large-scale survey” on the topic, asking 803 developers to detail how marijuana comes into play in their work.

You can read more here:

WWW.MARIJUANAMOMENT.NET
    One-Third Of Programmers Use
    Marijuana While Working, With Many Touting Creative...