• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Music Music related to movies or TV shows
    https://www.rantcentralforums.com/User-LZA MICKEY ROURKE is my favourite actor for over 30 years. He has such an amazing screen presence. He was so handsome back in day..9 1/2weeks, Wild Orchid, Angel Heart, Johnny Handsome ...we were all in love with him. He was the man with the greatest sex appeal! I love you Mickey and always will.
    @Stella 1977 AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH Thanks! I refused t Google his name since I should have known it off the top of my head. It's a shame that I didn't know. I forget how epic this movie actually is. When I was younger, Matt Dillon scared me from his bully role in The Bodyguard.

Just on a side note for info sharing, If you hit the @

symbol, it will bring up a directory of all users and you can select my (or whom ever) names you are looking for. @LZA  as you read it will look normal, but as you type it will show as @ " LZA " without the extra spaces. Once you hit post, I'll get a notification in my box that you mentioned me in a post with my name in blue which is a clickable link to my info.

Just wanted you to know since it's much easier than posting the link to my username everytime you mention me  Big Grin
    wildcard liked this post
    It might sound weird, but as a huge fan of The Office, I smile every time I hear the theme song.

LZA liked this post
    @LZA Vince Neil , my future husband at age 15. He was so sexy back then.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019, 11:31 AM by Stella 1977.)
    (04-07-2019, 08:07 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  It might sound weird, but as a huge fan of The Office, I smile every time I hear the theme song.
    Epic song! I took me a while to get used to the humor, but it's become one of my favorite sitcoms.

(04-07-2019, 11:31 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA Vince Neil , my future husband at age 15. He was so sexy back then.

Do you like Vince better than Billy then?

Did you ever watch that movie Eddie and the Cruisers... From what you tell me about music choices, and can see you into this too...
    @LZA I like Vince better than Billy. I grew up listening to Motley Crue !

How can I forget about Ponch????

The best part of this movie was this song...
    @LZA My neighbor called the cops ‘coz he said we (me and my sister) played this too loud.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 06:03 PM by Stella 1977.)
    LZA liked this post