• Help
  • Random Thread

• Moment of Glory
    i wanted that link,thanks
    bump Big Grin

What would be your moment of glory?

Wildcard is awesome.
    two chicks... same time... one was cute Big Grin

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    winning first medal at badminton tournament [3rd place]

may sound poop to you but i was delighted
    how old were you?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (03-31-2012, 05:18 AM)stormium Wrote:  how old were you?

Dodgy

(03-31-2012, 05:27 AM)stormium Wrote:  Dodgy

huh....why the dodgy face ?
    (03-31-2012, 05:11 AM)stormium Wrote:  two chicks... same time... one was cute Big Grin

That's the rule. two ugly chicks is better than one plain chick, but one pretty chick is better than two ugly chicks.
    However, one decent looking chick and an ugly chick beats the hell out of one pretty chick any day Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(03-31-2012, 05:17 AM)zeberzee Wrote:  winning first medal at badminton tournament [3rd place]

may sound poop to you but i was delighted

I have never won at a sporting event. Congrats, my friend. It doesn't sound 'poop' to me Hats Off

Wildcard is awesome.
    :hmph: maybe it just wasn't my racket.