• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant: Me Too Should Be For Both Genders
    If you haven't heard about Cardi B's new scandal, I am not really surprised. When women celebrities do scandalous shit, they rarely ever lose their careers over it, like men do.

https://twitter.com/HipHopRatchet/status/1109894804790366208

In this video that recently resurfaced on Twitter, you can hear Cardi tell about how she used to strip, lure men to a hotel under the guise of hooking, drug them, and then rob them. Angry She says it without an ounce of shame, and even seems very proud of what she had to do, or "put in work," as she calls it Rolleyes

[Image: coverpic-5987.png]

Louis CK lost his career for something that was in no way a good thing, but it would be hard to argue that it was on par with drugging people and robbing them.

When women do these things, they don't get their entire life's work taken away from them. Just Google "Female Celebrity Scandals", and it will quickly become apparent that the public only shows negative interest to women when they cheat or fail on the big stage.

Cardi B should see hella backlash on this one...but she won't. It is "cool" when she says things like this, but if it came out that Chris Pratt admitted on video that he used to drug women and rob them, his life would be over. And also, people would probably assume that he raped them as well, because, you know, men are all pieces of shit.

Me too is a good thing, but not if it is always going to be one-sided.
    LZA liked this post
    I couldn't agree more. The only problem I see is in reality, I wonder if people take Cardi B seriously? I sure as fuck don't. The way the news media is and with people doing weird crap to get attention I wonder if this is a fake news story to get her some street cred...

Although she seems one of the dumb ones to actually have done something like that and brag about it.

But yes, victims are victims, woman, men, gay, straight, whatever... The problem with everything as twisted as it is, it's automatically assumed that males are the aggressors....

If she really did this then she needs to lose everything. As far as Louie CK... What he did isn't as bad because he never drugged anyone and he asked for permission...
    Wildcard liked this post
    Just found this:

Quote:I was in New York about five years ago training and my trainer suggested we go to a strip club. Normally, I would’ve turned him down but this time I decided to go. So, boom, we go to the strip club and I meet Cardi, I’m feeling her and convinced her to come back to the room with me to have a drink. I’d been drinking already so I had to piss, I slid to the bathroom and came back and finished off my drink. Last thing I remembered was she was twerking on me, music blasting and that was it. The next morning, I saw a used condom on the floor and then I noticed all the cash I had which was about $850, my Louis Vuitton belt and my iPod touch was missing. I tried calling her several times but i soon realized she gave me a google voice number. I know she did it but I couldn’t prove it so I never went to file charges mainly because I did not want my fiancée at the time to know what had happened so I took my ‘L’. I can’t lie, it was certainly traumatizing and as a man, you never want to admit you were taken advantage of. No man wants to say #MeToo
    Link to an image of the post.

So, she is a rapist too. Undecided
    I just can't believe everything I hear 100%...Even though I hate her music, since i'm trying to be neutral until all the facts come in, I can't just condemn her... Ya she admitted she's a thief, who knows if the sex was actually consensual, but then she drugged and robbed him. If I was her attorney first question I'd ask was why did he invite a stripper back to the room...he admitted he was drinking, so he can't say for sure he got so drunk that he gave her that shit... She's admitted she'd robbed, but the truth and what can be proven are 2 different things... But that's different

OJ got off too (and now Jussie Smollett). I'n my worthless opinion I can certainly believe she is capable and probably did it...Too bad more people can't come forward... This is Weinstein type evil.

This is why shit will ALWAYS be fucked up Sad