• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Movies Matrix IV
    @LZA check out the website for the new Matrix movie. Gotta say, it's pretty cool.

THECHOICEISYOURS.WHATISTHEMATRIX.COM
    CHOOSE YOUR REALITY
    The Matrix is everywhere; it's here and now. Make your choice to...
    LZA liked this post
    (09-08-2021, 07:40 AM)wildcard Wrote:  @LZA check out the website for the new Matrix movie. Gotta say, it's pretty cool.

https://thechoiceisyours.whatisthematrix.com/

NIIIICE!!! Full trailer tomorrow!!!

Also, did you notice how it tracks the correct time and says it? I did it a few times and it changed to say the right time
    (09-08-2021, 08:31 AM)LZA Wrote:  Also, did you notice how it tracks the correct time and says it? I did it a few times and it changed to say the right time

I did. Web developers on Reddit have been talking about how in the fuck they are doing that so well.
    @wildcard

Coming Christmas!!!
    wildcard liked this post
    I am so ready for this. It should be available to download immediately because it is being released on HBO Max the same day as the theatrical release. Should be able to get a web rip the day of. Flipping the Bird
    The matrix resurrections, they could have thought of a more original name, other than that i hope it is gonna be a worthly Matrix movie, but i have the feeling its just not gonna be it.
    FerdinandtheFilth liked this post