• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Movies Matrix IV

Coming SOON! Looks pretty cool.

I'll also include this as it has more details:

At first I thought "how can they make another that's not a reboot or prequel?"

But this resurrection theme sounds pretty cool.
    I am definitely interested in this. It may be a flop, but I have hopes for it, anyway.

On another note, I only made it about twenty seconds into that second clip before that annoying lady's voice drove me away Tongue
    YA I figured as much... That's the 1st thing I noticed too.

This movie has the potential to be either really good or really bad. I don;t think it'll be just "eh"... It's either going to suck or be awesome
    That's what I said about Game of Thrones, @LZA. Except that it turned out to be a little of both Tongue
    Looks like Carrie-Anne Moss is in and one of the Wachowskis is back to write and direct too. (I literally just found out that the Wachowski brothers have transitioned and are now the Wachowski sisters...no bs)

WWW.NYTIMES.COM
    'The Matrix' Gets A Fourth Movie,
    And Keanu Reeves Is Back
    LZA liked this post
    (11-05-2019, 11:05 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  Looks like Carrie-Anne Moss is in and one of the Wachowskis is back to write and direct too. (I literally just found out that the Wachowski brothers have transitioned and are now the Wachowski sisters...no bs)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/movie...eeves.html

Do you remember in the Howard Stern thread me posting that seminar showing he sold out???? That was a little while ago, but still recent. THAT'S where I learned that they are now women (well, not women...you know). Since he wanted to kiss their asses, and had a pic of them as women...

I think regardless of sex, the Matrix series is their one trick pony.
    (11-05-2019, 01:16 PM)LZA Wrote:  I think regardless of sex, the Matrix series is their one trick pony.

Oh, for sure. Please don't think I give a fuck if they are men, women, or somewhere in between. It just came as a huge shock because I was completely out of the loop. (Until I Googled "Wachowski Brothers")
    (11-05-2019, 01:20 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (11-05-2019, 01:16 PM)LZA Wrote:  I think regardless of sex, the Matrix series is their one trick pony.

Oh, for sure. Please don't think I give a fuck if they are men, women, or somewhere in between. It just came as a huge shock because I was completely out of the loop. (Until I Googled "Wachowski Brothers")

I know all aidz aside it doesn't matter... As long as they are happy... Off topic, they are some of the ugliest "women" I ever seen...
    * wildcard posts just to laugh at the previous post
    Trailer is out Big Grin

LZA liked this post