• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant: Make America Not Great Not Terrible Again
    Hi there!

I'm from overseas and I like nuclear jokes, essentially.
    I approve of this message! This guys is a yuuuuuuge success!
    Thank you, Mr. President. I'm honored to meet you.

Don't let me be one of those guys who were born too late to see the landing on the Moon and too early to see us landing on Mars.
    You may be new here, but I think that Chernobyl and a really nice guy! Tongue

EDIT: Read it out loud.
    (08-03-2019, 11:52 AM)Sector Wrote:  Thank you, Mr. President. I'm honored to meet you.

Don't let me be one of those guys who were born too late to see the landing on the Moon and too early to see us landing on Mars.

Don't forget that I proposed the first Space Force! #maga
    technically, you just reactivated the us space command which was disbanded in 2002. subordinates reporting under that command have existed since the 1980s and before that. all you really did was cost more money by adding a new layer of bureaucracy.

although, transferring the department responsible for deporting illegal immigrants to space command makes your intentions appear highly suspect.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I see your CONCERNS @sporkium but new SPACE FORCE is like no other! Together we WILL make THE UNITED STATES an intergalactic POWER.
    @Trump, seeing and understanding are two different things. i see your hair, yet i don't understand your hair. savvy?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (08-04-2019, 08:35 PM)sporkium Wrote:  i see your hair, yet i don't understand your hair. savvy?

YES it is quite LUXURIOUS!
    Wooooooooo! I love you, @Trump! PS Tell your buddy Jeffrey Epstein that I loved his last party.
    (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 12:45 AM by Plenty O’Toole.)