• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Living with BF's Family...
    ok.. I don't know where to even begin. I am really having a hard time.  I have been with my BF for four years and I have started to live with him and his family. I did it because I did not have a good home life so his family took me in. Ok, I have very thankful for that because they did not have to. I am having trouble more so with his two brother ( ages 22, 16) that literally do nothing. I am suppose to be their maid or something. It really pisses me off because they are fully capable of cleaning up after themselves.Also, the oldest one is very rude to me. He has made comments about my weight and appearance. Like whatever I do, he has something to say about it. His parents are aware of the situation but nothing has been done. Which I know that there can't be much done because he is 22 yrs old. Its hard and I have no where else to go. I feel like this is really affecting our relationship and he does not understand because it is his family. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for reading my rant lol.

Messages In This Thread
    Living with BF's Family... - by bluesky123 - 03-26-2020, 09:30 PM
    RE: Living with BF's Family... - by LZA - 03-27-2020, 09:19 AM