• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Jussie Smollett Indicted On 6 Counts Of Disorderly Conduct
    WWW.CNN.COM
    Jussie Smollett Denies Staging
    Attack, Testifies He Had A Sexual Relationship With...

Quote:Smollett on Monday said Bola Osundairo, who he called "Bon," helped him get drugs, including cocaine. He also said a sexual relationship began to forge between the two at a particular Chicago bath house. One night the two were out, and Smollett testified they got a private room and "did more drugs and like, made out."
    Finally something he says that can be actually believed.
    So now even gay guy's defense is "cuz gay" ? WTF

@LZA
    Boom

WWW.KIRO7.COM
    Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of 5
    Disorderly Conduct Charges
    LZA liked this post
    so, i’m not particularly interested in smollett... just more stupid shit people do for attention , but i find it amusing as to why the police initially found his story was suspicious:

Quote:"OK, that’s fine," Johnson said, adding that morning was one of the coldest in Chicago that year and hardly anyone was on the street. "He comes back and gets attacked in a hate crime, supposed hate crime, and during all this scuffle – they poured bleach on him and all of this – when he got up and went into his apartment building he still had that Subway sandwich with him. That doesn’t happen."

source:
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ju...endent.amp

what does that even mean? also, the part regarding the noose is suspect too... and i love that they realized he was black. lol. just because he’s black he should remove the noose before running away?

i’m not trying to defend smollette, but it really sounds like the cops are making shit up to justify their investigation when they really don’t have to.

like, can’t they just say: “you know, this guy goes to a subway at 2am; the streets are almost abandoned because it’s one of the coldest nights on record and these guys are able to identify smollette as a black gay man, place a noose around his neck, pour bleach on him, but barely rough him up. thats a lot of elaborate effort there: because they obviously knew him and where he was so that implies he was stalked.”

but, hold on… he kept that sandwich?? lmao.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    wildcard liked this post

I think Smollett is a clown, but Michael Franzese has good comments
    I made a mention of the behavioral panel in the favorite podcast thread...

They analyzed him.

Some pretty obvious stuff, but others things are interesting.

Info sharing: This dude is still playing the role... He is legit fucked up mentally
    wildcard liked this post