• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Jussie Smollett Indicted On 6 Counts Of Disorderly Conduct
    [Image: 6138.png]

Quote:CHICAGO - In a story FOX 32 News broke first, former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019.

Smollett is due in court February 24 at the Criminal Court Building at 26th and California. Webb said in a statement that Smollett faces six felony counts of disorderly conduct, charges that stem from four separate false reports that he gave to police in which he contended he was a victim of a hate crime "knowing that he was not the victim of a crime."

WWW.FOX32CHICAGO.COM
    Jussie Smollett Accused Of Lying To
    CPD, Indicted On 6 Counts Of Disorderly Conduct
    i'm embarrassed for him and i'm not even black or from chicago. the guy is the ultimate d-bag and so is the state attorney that dropped all the charges. i never watched "empire" it was of no interest if i watch tv it's usually stupid sitcoms that i can laugh at as a guilty pleasure not some drama about a record company.
    (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 05:05 PM by BigDadE.)

"be here now" ~ baba ram dass
    He is shameless and doubling down on claiming that he is innocent. Sickening Gross
    BigDadE liked this post
    Still ongoing, but it doesn't look like Smollett is gonna get away with this...

GRUNTSTUFF.COM
    Jussie Smollett Loses Legal Battle
    To Get Latest Charges Dropped - Gruntstuff
    I wonder if it's a perceived personality thing? Smollett is a smug bitch so they will hang him harder... If he would have recanted, apologized and humbled himself, I bet it would not have gone any further...