• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Judge Beats Daughter On Camera!!!
    I watched it on SB. killed my buzz.

Wildcard is awesome.
    That is wow, some should never have been parents, I hope they both got what they deserved.
    (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012, 09:08 PM by Togachu.)

meh
    Oh that fu*ker got his job back btw. And he don't think he did anything wrong, was just "disciplining" his daughter after "stealing" .. Ah just gotta love America huh?
    Yes he lost a whole $2,000 per year Angry fucker

Wildcard is awesome.
    $2,000 I would pay that to watch him get the same as he dished out No I don't want to see anyone get that but he is a first class fuckpig!!! $2,000 so what does that leave him? What goes on in peoples heads Angry
    Am I mean for saying that I wish that someone would take this case in his/hers own hands and do something bad to him, so he suffers? Not killed, just hurt him a little. And I dont understand why the mother dont get any thing, no one cares about her, she did hit the daughter too..
    (11-12-2012, 04:38 PM)Togapie Wrote:  Am I mean for saying that I wish that someone would take this case in his/hers own hands and do something bad to him, so he suffers? Not killed, just hurt him a little. And I dont understand why the mother dont get any thing, no one cares about her, she did hit the daughter too..

Well said Yay
    To me the mother is equally as guilty.

Wildcard is awesome.
    So where is the latest on this to read please
    (11-12-2012, 05:19 PM)Mark Wrote:  To me the mother is equally as guilty.

She is indeed. She says " I was completely brainwashed and controlled. I did everything he asked me. Daughter says she does not bear a grudge against her mother." Fucking liar.

Snilloc. I have a website, the movie is half norwegian half english, but you will understand.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artik...d=10055853 If you put it in the google translator, it will translate the text to english Smile
    (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012, 05:30 PM by Togachu.)
    Spud17 liked this post