• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Judge Beats Daughter On Camera!!!
    Yeah. I'm with KP. I've experienced correction that was too severe for the infraction and it should never be accepted. I have learned from it and although I don't have children, if I ever do they will not be mentally or physically abused- period.

This should be a wake-up call to all parents who bully their children.

Wildcard is awesome.
    I didn't say it should be accepted. I said it exists. Let's just say I've seen a lot of shit firsthand, and made damn sure my own children were raised very differently.
    look,the guy is a pervert,you just don't beat up children,permanent

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    To say it could have been better or worse is missing the point. No such abuse is justified, and as a result of what she suffered that girl is probably emotionally scarred. To repeatedly punch a child in the face is better than torturing them for days with a screwdriver, but that doesn't mean the former action is justified. It doesn't matter what the judge didn't do, it's what he did do that's important. I couldn't watch that video. He should be fired immediately and serve a long jail sentence.
    or send him to prison where he sent others and see how he likes it...what's over on the other side of the fence
    In my idea of a just world he'd be hitched to the nearest post and ripped to ribbons with a bullwhip, but alas one must be civilised about justice.
    and his own daughter at that,the guy is a retard,and to think he's been judging other peoples deeds

of small minds[
    exactly who is he to judge anybody
    Exactly! I was so disgusted with that display. And you could tell he thought he was a big man

Wildcard is awesome.
    i never even saw it after he started beating her

of small minds[