• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Judge Beats Daughter On Camera!!!
    sorry i couldn't watch any more of this,he should have got 10 years just for the first minute of it
    I don't blame you. It was like a train wreck; I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Wildcard is awesome.
    screwed up for life after that

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I had to douche my eyeballs Smile

Wildcard is awesome.
    well the swine got some sort of punishment for it
    All things considered, even though this is inhumane, I think it could have gotten a little worse than that.
    yeah,like him spending 10 years in jail

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Sorry, Robert, but I disagree. This is prima facie child abuse and the fact that she was 16 at the time only makes me feel that this kind of treatment was routine in her house. I feel sorry for everyone involved. It's obvious that the parents need counseling- and because of the way she was treated I'm sure the girl will need it too.

Wildcard is awesome.
    I agree with Robert. It COULD have gotten worse. There are many kids out there who suffer even worse. It doesn't make what this guy did ok, it's just a grotesque fact of life.
    (12-20-2011, 04:06 PM)Aish Wrote:  I agree with Robert. It COULD have gotten worse. There are many kids out there who suffer even worse. It doesn't make what this guy did ok, it's just a grotesque fact of life.

wait a sec Aish this should not be '' it's just a grotesque fact of life.''

i do not agree why should that act be a fact of life