• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant Joe Exotic is disgusting predator!
    Joe is disgusting praying on young men who thought going with Joe would be a better option in life, they weren't adults, they were teens still developing and with drugs involved it would of stunted their emotional development, it really bothers me that people deny that joe was a predator and want him back on the streets, Travis died because was using him and didn't bother to get him help as any partner would if they actually gave a shit, watching johns interviews you can see how far he has come sonce getting away from Joe and you can literally see him get repulsed when people talk about joe and their relationship.

Travis was so tragically messed up and the whole story just makes me sick to my stomach.

All main characters in Tiger King were predators, Carole with her volunteers, doc with his women, joe with his teen boys and people with no where to go etc they are clever that they choose these types of people to target! If they don't have a stable home life, or a secure job, or they have an addiction with out any support to get better, these people lock their claws in!
    (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 09:05 PM by Stella 1977.)
    I'm happy to say that I never saw Tiger King in its entirety. It did look like the start of an inbred cut with animals...