• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Isn't it just better to be single?
    if i had a nickel for every time i had it...

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    i could buy a few beers tonightBig Grin

of small minds[
    Ah, as all people are different, so must be love. Quite storms that sleep through dreamless nights; awakened by bright and shining sun. All that can be known is perceived through eyes that see pageant shadows, cast by that same sun. Memories blend with present thoughts and make time escape its slavelike bonds. The laws of character change not with tender petals or hard stones. They willfully understand the heart of another and release the constant and cumbersome mind of the future. That is all that is known.

Fistfull of xanax
    (03-16-2012, 07:32 PM)Leanne Wrote:  What a bunch of miserable fucks! You're just not doing it right.

Single is more convenient, obviously, but being your own person in a proper relationship is way more rewarding. I've done the submerging my own personality to avoid conflict, been manipulated into believing it's as good as it gets, controlled in every possible way... but I got better Big Grin

These days I'm lucky enough -- and so is he -- to have someone who knows that romance is a load of shite, real love is pissing each other off on a regular basis and being ok with that, because anyone who agrees with everything you do is either lying or spineless.

i love you Leanne! lmfao
    All black or white. One way or another. Horseshit!

Fistfull of xanax
    What are you on about LH?

Wildcard is awesome.
    (03-17-2012, 01:51 PM)Mark Wrote:  What are you on about LH?

I don't understand the question

Fistfull of xanax
    i actually found it a great flight of thought,might be the after effect of the acid i took in my dreams last night

of small minds[
    (03-17-2012, 01:50 PM)LannisterHater Wrote:  All black or white. One way or another. Horseshit!

(03-17-2012, 01:59 PM)LannisterHater Wrote:  
    (03-17-2012, 01:51 PM)Mark Wrote:  What are you on about LH?

I don't understand the question

What are you talking about? What subject are you ranting and raving about?

Wildcard is awesome.
    (03-17-2012, 11:07 AM)LannisterHater Wrote:  Ah, as all people are different, so must be love. Quite storms that sleep through dreamless nights; awakened by bright and shining sun. All that can be known is perceived through eyes that see pageant shadows, cast by that same sun. Memories blend with present thoughts and make time escape its slavelike bonds. The laws of character change not with tender petals or hard stones. They willfully understand the heart of another and release the constant and cumbersome mind of the future. That is all that is known.
    this,a great flight of thought

of small minds[