• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Image Upload
    [Image: coverpic-5992.png]

Images are a huge part of the fun of posting online. While there are a lot of great ways to post images already, we thought it might be nice to allow image upload right on the posting pages.

[Image: v9rH.gif]

You can click the camera image to upload an image from your computer, or paste a URL into the textbox above the camera image to upload an image from another site/host. You can even paste in a base 64 image (if you don't know what that is, then disregard)

Once your image has been uploaded, a thumbnail will load into the container. Position the cursor and then click the thumbnail to insert your image.

[Image: cMjD.png]

If you make a mistake, just click the red X and try again. Smile
    LZA liked this post
    [Image: MH4TGUi.jpg]
    It works!
    You say that as if you are surprised 😋 @LZA
    @Wildcard Not surprised that it worked on the site, surprised that I got got it to work for me on the first try... Usually instructions without pop up pictures are hard for me to understand. Tongue
    (This post was last modified: 03-31-2019, 11:31 AM by LZA.)
    (03-31-2019, 11:30 AM)LZA Wrote:  @Wildcard Not surprised that it worked on the site, surprised that I got got it to work for me on the first try... Usually instructions without pop up pictures are hard for me to understand. Tongue

It's no fun when you make fun of yourself. That's my job The Finger
    But even I think its fun!!
    (03-31-2019, 12:49 PM)LZA Wrote:  But even I think its fun!!

It is awesome. That, I can't deny.

Off Topic

Back on topic, I forgot to mention that it works on mobile as well. It shifts above the posting area (because of the small screen) and when you upload images, they are inserted automatically into the post (again, small screen, hard to click a little thumbnail image).
    [Image: 1920px-The_finger.jpg]

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (04-02-2019, 11:05 AM)srijantje Wrote:  [Image: 1920px-The_finger.jpg]

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the most ringing endorsement for a new feature that is possible. If @srijantje can figure it out, then it has to be easy LMAO The Finger LMAO