• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones Thread)
    (06-19-2012, 09:46 PM)Bunny81 Wrote:  
    (06-19-2012, 09:38 PM)Mark Wrote:  I have and the next book is the Winds of Winter

Do you know when Winds of Winter is coming out?

Not bloody soon enough for those of us who've been reading the series for the last 10 years Big Grin

I'm rereading again... onto A Storm of Swords and renewing my irritation at the way the TV series did the whole Robb Stark/ Arya-at-Harrenhal scenario.

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    I just finished A Dance With Dragons. Good read of course but for some reason this one didn't keep my interest stirred as much as the other books until closer to the end. speaking of which...What a freaking cliff hanger about Jon snow!!!!! Ugh. still love the series tho. come on Winds of Winter!!!!

Bunnies are better
    I'm rereading again . . . on Feast now . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
    Finished re-reading Dance -- noticed that from Jon Connington's POV, Aegon is always referred to as "the boy" and even when Connington is mooning on about Rhaegar, he never thinks "Rhaegar's son". There are many others with violet eyes, after all, it wouldn't have been too tricky to find a stray Dayne or something and pretend to have rescued the little prince. But then there's Rhaegar's shade speaking prophecy in the tower of the Undying... it's hard not to overthink all these little convolutions Smile

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    (12-20-2011, 08:14 PM)LannisterHater Wrote:  Early in 2001 I came across A Game of Thrones. As I read them I passed them on to Mark. He also became consumed by them. I am glad that I didn't come across them in 1996 when Game was first published. Each book seems to have enormous lengths of time between releases. The last one Dance with Dragons took what seemed like an eternity to be released. They are all extremely well written and the surprises are neverending. Enjoy them while you can Aish. The Winds of Winter already seem to be lost

Can you tell me what you mean when you say, "The Winds of Winter already seem to be lost"?
    what season is currently playing on tv??

Bunnies are better
    (01-10-2013, 04:41 PM)Bunny Wrote:  what season is currently playing on tv??

Short Answer: None.

Long Answer: We're currently between seasons two and three.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    Ok thanks.

Bunnies are better
    I have now read the books 3 times (not counting Storm which I wound up reading 4 times Undecided ) and still no Winds of Winter Dodgy

I am really getting tired of waiting, George.

Wildcard is awesome.
    I haven't read the books once. I think I may do that after reading The Walking Dead.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]