• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones Thread)
    (04-28-2012, 03:36 PM)Mark Wrote:  Off Topic Leanne, I love your sig

Off Topic I love you Wub You

There's way more nudity in the TV show though...

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    (04-28-2012, 03:43 PM)Leanne Wrote:  Off Topic I love you Wub You

I got goosebumps— I won't say where. Smile

Anyone else thing Dany's handmaiden is even hotter than she is?

Wildcard is awesome.
    (04-28-2012, 03:47 PM)Mark Wrote:  Anyone else thing Dany's handmaiden is even hotter than she is?

No, sorry -- Dany is incredibly hot, I'd maybe even consider turning for her...

(04-28-2012, 04:34 PM)Leanne Wrote:  
    (04-28-2012, 03:47 PM)Mark Wrote:  Anyone else thing Dany's handmaiden is even hotter than she is?

No, sorry -- Dany is incredibly hot, I'd maybe even consider turning for her...

Just d'loading book. TV show better than the book?
    I would say 'No.'

Wildcard is awesome.
    No, but better than no Ice & Fire at all Smile

bump for Bunny

Wildcard is awesome.
    (05-25-2012, 11:42 PM)Mark Wrote:  bump for Bunny

Thanks for the bump. Wink

I just started watching the show and Im hooked already. Although i do NOT think it's better than the books, the guy playing Tyrion is spot on to me. He is great. Dany is so hooot Im wondering why Im straight? Lol. Wink Her servant is too. And Jon Snow is a Fave also. Im ready to see more episodes. Did anybody else have your eyes glued to Drogo's body??? Holy Hell. Wub You

Bunnies are better
    I give HBO props. They did well in keeping with the story. The cinematogrophy is very good. I'm glad they haven't went overboard with CGI. I had my doubts about some of the casting but they are all starting to grow on me. Tyrion is still my favorite. "Where is the God of tits and wine?"

Fistfull of xanax
    (05-26-2012, 01:15 PM)LannisterHater Wrote:  I give HBO props. They did well in keeping with the story. The cinematogrophy is very good. I'm glad they haven't went overboard with CGI. I had my doubts about some of the casting but they are all starting to grow on me. Tyrion is still my favorite. "Where is the God of tits and wine?"

I totally agree that HBO did a superb job in keeping with the story. I can't wait to see more of the white walkers and of course the dragons. Ive only seen the first few episodes. I also really like the wolves. And i dont think any of the characters can steal the show like Tyrion. And i can't help but wonder how well they will cast Brienne?? Smile

Bunnies are better