• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones Thread)
    I can't wait to see what kind of make-uo job there gonna do to get his nose right.

Fistfull of xanax
    I've wondered that myself. When does the next season start?

Wildcard is awesome.
    You'll get it a fair while before we do, dammit.

I think Jaime will probably grow on me as he becomes slightly more introspective. I'm pretty sure you'll agree that Illyrio is entirely wrong though. The book makes a really big deal about his morbid obesity, and the guy playing him has a bit of a beer belly.
    I do. Illyos was described as a huge, greasy man and in the show he looked like the Brawny towel man redressed.

Wildcard is awesome.
    What's the verdict on the new series? We've only seen the first two episodes here and already I'm annoyed by the Melisandre-Stannis thing, but loving Davos, that guy's excellent.

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    Davos Seaworth is one of my favorites Smile

I haven't watched any of season 2 of GOT cause I have shit Internet and no TV . . . Sad

Wildcard is awesome.
    You need richer friends Big Grin

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    True dat.

I'll get to watch them as soon as my buddy gets home from up north. He has the high-speed Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
    I haven't read the books yet, but I am addicted to the HBO series and Tyrion Lannister is my current favorite.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    (04-27-2012, 06:34 PM)System Folder Wrote:  I haven't read the books yet, but I am addicted to the HBO series and Tyrion Lannister is my current favorite.

Tyrion couldn't possibly have been cast better.

Wildcard is awesome.