• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• I'm sick of the discrimination
    Maybe some dog militia got fed up of him messing with their bitch.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    I think that if the dog seems to like it in his butt then you should be good. Or whatever... if it's a female than you give it to her good. A dog won't judge you for your penis size. Smile I mean I think some other girls won't either but they are rare!
    penis size?I never thought that was an issue[not that my dick is big or anything]

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    The only dog I would ever consider taking as a lover is an Alaskan Husky. They are the most beautiful dog in the world.

But I would only get romantic about one if there were no more women left alive. After all, even a terrible woman is better than any animal.
    [Image: ohno_zps87676c99.jpg]

[Image: XKgU.jpg]
    Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene
    (12-10-2014, 12:27 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  The only dog I would ever consider taking as a lover is an Alaskan Husky. They are the most beautiful dog in the world.

But I would only get romantic about one if there were no more women left alive. After all, even a terrible woman is better than any animal.

you even narrowed it down to the breed... WTF

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    next we get hole descriptionLMAO

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    The old saying goes that a dog is man's best friend. In this case, it is one man's best girlfriend. Thankfully, diamonds are a girl's best friend. Whistle

(12-11-2014, 11:11 AM)Arachne Wrote:  The old saying goes that a dog is man's best friend. In this case, it is one man's best girlfriend. Thankfully, diamonds are a girl's best friend. Whistle

next to alimony, you mean... right?

Wink

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (12-12-2014, 01:52 AM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (12-11-2014, 11:11 AM)Arachne Wrote:  The old saying goes that a dog is man's best friend. In this case, it is one man's best girlfriend. Thankfully, diamonds are a girl's best friend. Whistle

next to alimony, you mean... right?

Wink

Noooooooooooooo. Alimony would be paid to a man. Diamond's are a girl's best friend. Big Grin