• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• I'm sick of the discrimination
    (04-22-2014, 11:00 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  I think there's something broken with me that causes me to prefer this[...]

I agree. And I would urge you to seek counseling. To persist in this is folly and will only separate you even further from reality. You are living in a place where you have convinced yourself somehow that you are not the one with the problem-- it is the fault of all those intolerant law-makers.

Seriously, take a step back and you may see my point.
    and how OP knows that his dog actually her?
    maybe that dog actually a trannies?
    who knows?

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
    May My Light guides you
    Is the dog underage?

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    (04-22-2014, 11:00 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  I'm actually glad the laws exist for that reason. It's just no fun to be in the minority. I wouldn't think of doing something that disgusting and terrible, like chaining an animal? What the fuck is wrong with people?

I agree. Sometimes animals are better than people. Nothing angers me more than when I see animal abuse on the tv. I still can't bring myself to watch those Animal cop shows on Animal Planet without throwing myself in a blind rage.

(04-22-2014, 11:00 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  It pisses me off so much that all this animal abuse, and abandoment, and needless death goes on. It motivates me to provide the best care that I can for my own pets. It makes me prefer animals to people. I mean, how can a person even think of sexually abusing a horse, or a goat, or a dog? What goes on in someone's mind that they can cause all that pain and trauma and not even feel guilty about it? How can anyone beat an animal without feeling guilty? How can anyone just think of an animal as unfeeling? I just wish that innoncent animals never had to be abused by someone, but instead, many dogs wind up abandoned and then euthanized in a city shelter.
    Like I said, people are evil.

(04-22-2014, 11:00 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  I can't hope to change the mind of anyone here, and I don't really care about that, but if I could just say it like it is, the truth is that I'm too obsessed about my dog, and about animals in general. I just find her so wonderful that I've wanted to earn her trust and respect, and maybe be intimate with her if she would let me.

***I apologize if I came off strong or opinionated*** I do think what were talking about is wrong, but I was never judging you.

Look, I can compare yourself to me. It seems we have a lot in common. for instance:

I've stated many a moon ago on this site that I feel I was broken at birth. See, I'm diagnosed with severe Depression/Anxiety, and I tried suicide 2 times...Do you consider that normal behavior for a human/grown adult? I don't. It's brought me to seek solace through drugs, by illegal street drugs to burglarizing drug stores for cough medicine (i'm over 40). Consider that normal? no. Keep in mind I used to be normal and a middle manager at a major corporation... So YES, people can be broken... Not your fault and not mine.

You admit you have a problem, which is admirable. It took me a while... I was so picked on and taught that I was worthless & wrong, when I finally got some self esteem, you couldn't tell me I was wrong...which is wrong. I know you're using your animal to fill a hole in you that's missing. me it was drugs, self destruction and general douchebaggery.

I'll stop because this is getting too long and your probably bored. you came for help or to vent, not to listen to my problems. I can relate that there can be something wrong inside. The same asshole humans that beat animals are the same ones on earth you had to deal/interact with your whole life... without realizing who they are, dealing with these people is like sticking your hand on a stove...

(04-22-2014, 11:00 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  I think there's something broken with me that causes me to prefer this imbalanced, simple relationship when I could just as easily date and have a relationship with a woman.

Exactly. I go to counselling for my issues. There is something deeper that needs fixing in you than this. fucking your dog is an effect of a buried down, cause that you need to look into. You can't fix the problem if you don't know what it is?? Like a leaky in your pluming , you can't stop the leak until you find the broken pipe that causes it.

I truly wish you well & luck to find peace.. Because at the end of the day, it;s important for us to be happy...You don't sound happy.
    (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014, 02:00 PM by LZA.)
    Life is a bitch.
    But don't take that so literally that you go to the dogs.

- Robert A. Heinlein
    (04-22-2014, 07:25 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  Life is a bitch.
    But don't take that so literally that you go to the dogs.

My point exactly... Life can suck sometimes but you have to remember not to fall off the edge (advice I need to heed from time to time)...
    I think the real question we should be asking is if the dog can give consent. This is going in the dark and dirty, but if she can't consent to having sex with you, then it is rape, and it is illegal.

Just as a severely drunk or incapacitated person cannot give clear verbal consent, neither can your dog. There are always exceptions, however. If you meet a person who does not speak the same language as you, but obviously is wanting sex via his/her body language and actions, then that could be considered consent.

However, I don't believe your dog is coming to you and asking for sex. She isn't acting purposely provocative and touching your genitals.

Do you come to her just because you want sex? If she isn't a dog prostitute, if she isn't willing to receive sex from you, then it is illegal.
    To put it in a different perspective, having sex with your dog is like having sex with a mentally retarded person who cannot give consent.

It is illegal for a reason. It is looked down upon just as rape is looked down upon.
    i don't know why i am asking this... but what kind of dog is it? and how old?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I don't think you will get an answer on that one

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    What happened to the OP?
    Did the dogs get him?

- Robert A. Heinlein